Colorado Lovein'

30 Dec 2010 14:33 - 30 Dec 2010 14:38 #101 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Colorado Lovein'
resized tongue:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Dec 2010 14:38 - 02 Jan 2011 14:42 #102 by Sunshine Girl
File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:30h4f63b]ImageShack.us[/url]

I surprised my daughter with this Victoria Secret's bra for Christmas this year. VS/Pink is one of her favorite stores and she fell in love with this when she saw it in the store. She loves it! I would have gotten one for me too, but I'm a DD and they don't go that high. It was only $250 which is much better than 2 mil! It is even more gorgeous in person!!!!! My friend convinced me that I'm going to have to make one of my own like this.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

30 Dec 2010 14:57 #103 by Sunshine Girl

travelingirl wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: In case of upslope storm, I'm certain you'd find volunteers to hand warmth to you lol

Nah...I'm thinking a fur coat to go over those bejewels would suffice just fine!! That would be a heavenly and uplifting site! :heart:

Don't you DARE cover that (bra or "gifts" :wink: ) with a coat girlie! I like RD's suggestion better. If someone offers to keep them/you warm then you always accept their kind offer. Right? Or is that just me? :biggrin: :wink: Speaking of that, it sure is cold outside. :Whistle

30 Dec 2010 15:16 #104 by Sunshine Girl
Hey TG, is that a real picture of you shaving or a stock photo from Google? Nice pic and nice either way.

30 Dec 2010 16:13 #105 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Colorado Lovein'

Sunshine Girl wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: In case of upslope storm, I'm certain you'd find volunteers to hand warmth to you lol

Nah...I'm thinking a fur coat to go over those bejewels would suffice just fine!! That would be a heavenly and uplifting site! :heart:

Don't you DARE cover that (bra or "gifts" :wink: ) with a coat girlie! I like RD's suggestion better. If someone offers to keep them/you warm then you always accept their kind offer. Right? Or is that just me? :biggrin: :wink: Speaking of that, it sure is cold outside. :Whistle

I'll take you up on that. I can offer you unparalleled support and warmth :) )))) Love you Sunshine, but you know that.

30 Dec 2010 16:44 #106 by Travelingirl
Replied by Travelingirl on topic Colorado Lovein'

Sunshine Girl wrote: Hey TG, is that a real picture of you shaving or a stock photo from Google? Nice pic and nice either way.

Scruffy busted me earlier in the week! I've had so much fun with those legs!! Hmmm...thinking about the next girlie avatar I'm going to post. I'm open to suggestions! Those legs were meant to be smybolic of smart, pro-life conservative women who succeed with style--and a dash of controversy --and they shave their legs." I just got a lot more mileage out of those legs than I ever expected!!

01 Jan 2011 17:57 #107 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

I'll take you up on that. I can offer you unparalleled support and warmth :) )))) Love you Sunshine, but you know that.

Happy New Year's my love! :heart:

01 Jan 2011 20:16 #108 by Rockdoc

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Happy New Year's my love! :heart:

May happiness and a comfortable life await you throughout 2011. I'll do my best to make it happen. Love, me.

01 Jan 2011 20:39 #109 by Travelingirl
Replied by Travelingirl on topic Colorado Lovein'
SG & RD...thanks for letting me hang out in "your room"...you were good sports about it!

Happy New Year!

...you can have your room back now!

01 Jan 2011 20:41 #110 by Rockdoc
No problem. We need this room when I'm away, but sometimes it's fun even when I'm at home to let my darling know she brings sunshine into my life each day.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds