Colorado Lovein'

28 Aug 2010 22:27 #51 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Colorado Lovein'
Thanks for the tip Choco. We do Skype from time to time, but it is not always the most reliable thing. The nice thing is all the different avenues and ways we are able to communicate with each other and share our love for one another. Skype, cell calls once-in-a-while, FB, emails, even the occasional card as well.

The amusing thing is that only on this board do we get "comments" about our PDA. Hum, wonder why that is.

Here's another very useful tip: We have no problem whatsoever sharing what we share. If someone has a problem reading "our" comments to each other then it seems like they have some issues that they might need to explore and to work on.

We'll keep doing what were doing and letting one another know just how loved they are in any and all venues that seem good to us. It sure would be nice if Skype weren't so frustrating sometimes though. Thanks again for the suggestion though. :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Aug 2010 22:31 #52 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic Colorado Lovein'
Just a tip! Keep on with your loving...that is a beautiful thing to be so happy with each other! Too bad more don't have it. And nobody has to read it if they don't want to. I haven't tried skype yet but I hear wonderful things about it. When we don't have to have satelite Internet I plan on using it to talk to my sis in Germany...beats the long distance international bills by a lot!

28 Aug 2010 22:44 #53 by Sunshine Girl

chocolove wrote: Just a tip! Keep on with your loving...that is a beautiful thing to be so happy with each other! Too bad more don't have it. And nobody has to read it if they don't want to. I haven't tried skype yet but I hear wonderful things about it. When we don't have to have satelite Internet I plan on using it to talk to my sis in Germany...beats the long distance international bills by a lot!

Amen to that! I've been saying that time and time again. But.....some people...... lol

Where he is makes the Skype less reliable (and often very frustrating) than it might normally be for most people. When it works it's AMAZING! Just getting to see his smiling face is a wonderful thing. Actually I tried to get him a few times today but our day is his night and I think he was sleeping. :(

It's a great way to talk long distance for next to nothing. Where in Germany does your sis live. Did you know that Franz is from Germany?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

28 Aug 2010 23:00 #54 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic Colorado Lovein'
She is outside of Waltheim, or something like that. And with 8 hours time difference I barely get to talk to her.

29 Aug 2010 03:08 #55 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Colorado Lovein'

chocolove wrote: She is outside of Waltheim, or something like that. And with 8 hours time difference I barely get to talk to her.

Considering what time it is, you should have no problem talking with your siter now. I only hope you do not experience frequent dropped calls. Skype when used with the video is a heavy broadband hitter. This is why calls get dropped a lot and the video pixilates like crazy. Add a firewall and a local government that tries or can to hear what is being said and the whole issue becomes most frustrating. Got to give that love of mine another shoult on skype today. Either I will call her cell from skype or we will connect with video. I want to give the video a try before anything else.

09 Sep 2010 07:00 #56 by Rockdoc
Hi my darling wife. What news is there from home. I'm missing you a lot.

09 Sep 2010 07:55 #57 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Hi my darling wife. What news is there from home. I'm missing you a lot.

Wow, doesn't that have a wonderful "ring" to it? haha I knew you'd like the pun there. :biggrin: Have you been following the news of the fire in Boulder? Really sad that so many homes have been lost. Love you my smart and sexy husband. Oh, btw, the core sample trays arrived yesterday. That was sure fast! :heart:

10 Sep 2010 02:04 #58 by Rockdoc

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Hi my darling wife. What news is there from home. I'm missing you a lot.

Wow, doesn't that have a wonderful "ring" to it? haha I knew you'd like the pun there. :biggrin: Have you been following the news of the fire in Boulder? Really sad that so many homes have been lost. Love you my smart and sexy husband. Oh, btw, the core sample trays arrived yesterday. That was sure fast! :heart:

Are these fro US Geological or the other place? Please send them to me. Love you and thank you My Gorgeous Sunshine wife.

10 Sep 2010 07:52 #59 by Sunshine Girl
I'll send you an email cutie.

17 Sep 2010 05:23 #60 by Rockdoc
What I'm missing is getting up in the morning and looking at you with your head framed by your hair on the pillow. It is a gorgeous site to behold. What I also miss is walking hand in hand with you wherever we may go. I miss sitting next to you or even being in the same house with you. It's hell to be without you. I love you so very much.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds