Colorado Lovein'

12 Jul 2010 20:41 #11 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Colorado Lovein'

abc wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: I'll let you know hunny! xoxoxo

Was that for The Viking ??? JK

Hummmm...?? Naw I don't think so. :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jul 2010 20:42 #12 by Rockdoc
And what did we learn today, Sunshine of my life?

12 Jul 2010 22:41 #13 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Colorado Lovein'

Rockdoc Franz wrote: And what did we learn today, Sunshine of my life?

Well My Rock, we learned that after 10 hrs. of car shopping (needed to break for lunch and dinner) one is tired. I just got home at 10:30pm. However I found a car!!!!!!! Ok, maybe a BIT bigger than a car. It just BARELY fit on my side of the garage. lol I actually had to bring "him" home first to see if he fit. It was a tight fit and I barely got him in. There is only about 8" to spare. I NEED a tennis ball for sure! :lol: :thumbsup: You're going to love it I hope. I sure do! And so do the kids!!!!!! :biggrin: I found out a wonderful tip today: Taking a 10 year old with you car shopping is actually a GOOD thing! Guys would show us cars (so many today!) and she would just give me a low-down of the comps of which eveyr car we were looking at to the one I originally wanted. She would say how one was better to another and what it didn't have. So she would be like, "No that one had this and this etc." The guys were amazed at her. She was so helpful it made it so much easier on me. Then I found the one!!! :woo hoo: Negotiations were a piece of cake. After we were done with the haggling I mentioned the internet price and got another big discount. It was great. The salesperson was fantastic and a great guy too. Long day yet extremely easy experience. I'm happy to be done and bed is calling. I love you so much sweetie!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

13 Jul 2010 18:15 #14 by Rockdoc
I'm most eager to hear more about this adventure from both of you. Isn't it interesting that fear of the unknown sometimes wants to keep us from having a great experience. So glad Hunter insisted on going along and you two had such a great time. Now details of your find please. Am I to believe the car is already in the garage? If so pictures please.

I'm excited for us. I'm a lucky guy to have you in my life.

13 Jul 2010 21:02 #15 by Sunshine Girl
I can't wait to share all the details with you tomorrow am. Too many to post here. It was actually a very fun day - EVEN THE NEGOTIATING PART. :biggrin: We had a wonderful day and yes, the baby is hone and looking fine! You're going to love it. No teaching the kids to drive in it ok? :wink: :Whistle Love you kiddo! :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

15 Jul 2010 06:51 #16 by Rockdoc
Thanks for giving me the tour. I'm ready for a ride. Ok, I will not use CVY for driver instruction vehicle :biggrin:

Am having a wonderful day looking at and thinking about a picture. Who would have known that you like the song XX's and OOO'x (an American girl) as much as I do. Sending you those too. :heart: :heart:

15 Jul 2010 06:58 #17 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Thanks for giving me the tour. I'm ready for a ride. Ok, I will not use CVY for driver instruction vehicle :biggrin:

Am having a wonderful day looking at and thinking about a picture. Who would have known that you like the song XX's and OOO'x (an American girl) as much as I do. Sending you those too. :heart: :heart:

Promises, promises! :biggrin: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: xoxoxo

Of course Rock Doc you'll be expected to pay the toll first ya know. :Whistle I'm sure we can work something out. :wink:

15 Jul 2010 07:23 #18 by Rockdoc
lol I'll gladly pay the toll. I take it you are going to pick me up... with the car when I get in??? It's going to be a hard bargain I'm certain. lol

15 Jul 2010 18:42 #19 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc Franz wrote: lol I'll gladly pay the toll. I take it you are going to pick me up... with the car when I get in??? It's going to be a hard bargain I'm certain. lol

You know me and the crazy toll roads - not a good mix! :rofl I just increased the toll for you sweetie....but you'll like it I'm sure. :wink: :Whistle Hey stud, we got some VERY GOOD NEWS TODAY!!!!!!! :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :heart: :thumbsup:

15 Jul 2010 19:57 #20 by Rockdoc
So tell me what the good news is. And let's get something straight between us, I'm not paying tolls. :lol: :heart:

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds