Colorado Lovein'

27 Jul 2010 20:34 #41 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Colorado Lovein'
I know what you mean love about how easy it is too focus our attention on other things to avoid facing negative things. I think we all do it too an extent. Just gotta say though that this IS one beautiful house. I am glad that you gave it the attention you did. Now it is time for us. :heart:

I'm still in total shock however over the news I got yesterday. To say it is/was surreal would be a total understatement. As my sister said yesterday, "That would only happen to you." I still think I'm somewhat in a daze today. Still trying to digest it all. Thank you for being My Rock!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2010 04:49 #42 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Colorado Lovein'

Sunshine Girl wrote: I know what you mean love about how easy it is too focus our attention on other things to avoid facing negative things. I think we all do it too an extent. Just gotta say though that this IS one beautiful house. I am glad that you gave it the attention you did. Now it is time for us. :heart:

I'm still in total shock however over the news I got yesterday. To say it is/was surreal would be a total understatement. As my sister said yesterday, "That would only happen to you." I still think I'm somewhat in a daze today. Still trying to digest it all. Thank you for being My Rock!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so glad you have such a strong reaction to your good news. It is fantastic. One more step in the right direction. :thumbsup: :heart: I'll see you very soon now.

28 Jul 2010 08:10 #43 by Sunshine Girl
When the Universe shines upon us, it REALLY shines upon us. My sister teased me that only I would have that kind of good luck. lol It's like I won the lottery. It's starting to sink in a bit more today and I am soooo happy! Can't wait to see you my love!!!!!!! Love, Your Sparkling Sunshine Girl

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

30 Jul 2010 00:38 #44 by Rockdoc
I love you too and am soooo glad to be home again in a matter of hours. Then we will celebrate the Sunshine in our lives. We've a lot of catching up and planing to do.

30 Jul 2010 22:45 #45 by Sunshine Girl
Gosh I love you so much!!!!! How the heck did we ever get so lucky? I won't question it, I will just embrace it. Yes, we will be busy with all the different things going on. I can't wait! :wink: :heart:

28 Aug 2010 03:38 #46 by Rockdoc
That was a short stay. Once again all I can do is miss you. My life is simply not the same without you near. Let's see what the latest news will be and then we decide on what we do next. Love you Sunshine.

28 Aug 2010 11:04 #47 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc Franz wrote: That was a short stay. Once again all I can do is miss you. My life is simply not the same without you near. Let's see what the latest news will be and then we decide on what we do next. Love you Sunshine.

Not nearly long enough love. This big, beautiful house seems empty without you here. :Crying: So many things going on at one time! We sure do have an amazing life together ya know? Love you more than ever My Rock. Be safe and get your buns back to your Sunshine soon! :heart:

28 Aug 2010 17:19 #48 by Hard To Say
Replied by Hard To Say on topic Colorado Lovein'
you guys ever think about a cell phone?

28 Aug 2010 17:49 #49 by Sunshine Girl
Why do you ask?

28 Aug 2010 22:05 #50 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic Colorado Lovein'
maybe you two should check out skype, then you could actually see each other and not everyone would need to hear about all your private details...just an idea, I hear skype is really good and it is free.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds