Colorado Lovein'

18 Jul 2010 04:05 #31 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Colorado Lovein'
It is isn't it. Peak in at your own risk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2010 11:49 #32 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Colorado Lovein'
LH chickened out this morning. :biggrin: :wink: :Whistle

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

20 Jul 2010 10:05 #33 by Rockdoc
Figures. You can be intimidating. rofllol
But I'm missing you. Just a short time away. :heart: :heart: :heart:

20 Jul 2010 13:20 #34 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Figures. You can be intimidating. rofllol
But I'm missing you. Just a short time away. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I know but not short enough! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

20 Jul 2010 13:55 #35 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic Colorado Lovein'
Naw - no chickening out, just letting the man sleep in -which Viking in his twisted humor called sex...

perhaps he's been "doin it rong".

20 Jul 2010 14:00 #36 by Sunshine Girl

Local_Historian wrote: Naw - no chickening out, just letting the man sleep in -which Viking in his twisted humor called sex...

perhaps he's been "doin it rong".

:VeryScared: :lol:

21 Jul 2010 20:53 #37 by Sunshine Girl
I love it "MY ROCK!" Thank you!
:sunshine: :biggrin: :heart:

Love you!

21 Jul 2010 21:38 #38 by Rockdoc
It is such a good feeling to see you so happy. I'm a lucky guy. :heart: :heart:

A couple things come mind. We are not alone in displaying affection and love in public. Among the most enchanting the video to go with I Cross My Heart - George Straight. I dedicate this song to you since it is the song in my heart and sole that has been waiting all this time to be given to someone very special. With love from Saudi, Your rock

21 Jul 2010 22:18 #39 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc Franz wrote: It is such a good feeling to see you so happy. I'm a lucky guy. :heart: :heart:

A couple things come mind. We are not alone in displaying affection and love in public. Among the most enchanting the video to go with I Cross My Heart - George Straight. I dedicate this song to you since it is the song in my heart and sole that has been waiting all this time to be given to someone very special. With love from Saudi, Your rock

I can't believe how lucky I am - just like the woman in the video. You always make me feel like a princess in a fairy-tale and I have been waiting for you my whole life. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

26 Jul 2010 06:09 #40 by Rockdoc
I've been thinking how the new house became my life and love. I placed so much importance on it and today I realized how very unimportant it really has become to me. It makes me realize that for years I diverted my love and attention in a way that found acceptance when there was none to be found within a relationship. Inanimate things make something like that easy to do. Now I find myself realizing how unimportant the house has become to me. For the first time in my life, I've come to realize the one person in my life is far more important to me than any material possession or achievement I may have gained. It's been long in coming, but I finally got it and I will continue to lavish you with my attention, love and care, because that is what has been inside me for a lifetime, just waiting for the one person to receive it. It's good to sort out and understand my past and present behavior. It's taken me a long time, but I now know I will be happy no matter how much or how little we have, as long as we have one another. That is a huge realization for me. No more running and hiding in accomplishments or looking for happiness in all the wrong places. :Iloveu:

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds