Colorado Lovein'

26 Apr 2011 11:36 #131 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Colorado Lovein'
You are apparently not willing to conduct a little introspection as to why you would want to publicly display such communications. Cutesy behavior does not return the reaction which one fantasizes. People can see motivation much more clearly than the actors.

Trying to blame me for seeing your many posts to each other is childish and is quite a denial of facing your motivations.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Apr 2011 11:41 - 26 Apr 2011 11:45 #132 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Colorado Lovein'

major bean wrote: Hopefully, my post will cause you to examing the sincerity of your relationship. Deep feelings between two people are only shared with intimacy. Intimacy does not involve the whole community.
If displayed to the whole world, then you need to hire a PR agency.

Once again you know everything about intimacy and how and when it is expressed, much more the depth or sincerity of a relationship. Have you ever seen an old couple married 50 years holding hands, sharing a kiss, hugging, or overhearing them say I love you in public? Oh horrors, that must be profiling too. It certainly is a statement of the shallowness and insincerity of their relationship by your take. Ever hear the words about telling her you love her other than in the night? Intimacy and deep love has many expressions and is not reserved for private moments hidden from world view or consumption. When I want my wife to know I love her I could care less about sneaking off to a private spot to do so. I'll hug her, kiss her, tell her she looks stunning or how much I love her whenever that "shallow" feeling I have for her strikes me. And if I happen to be thousands of miles away from home, I may just want to use this forum and this thread as our room. If you wish to peak inside, that is your problem, not ours. We did not invite you, nor did we exclude you. If you wish to enter, do so at your own risk. And, if my behavior is childish, then even better. At least I have an honesty and the innocence of a child, that many like you squash beneath the guise of the adult conspiracy.

26 Apr 2011 11:44 #133 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Colorado Lovein'

major bean wrote: You are apparently not willing to conduct a little introspection as to why you would want to publicly display such communications. Cutesy behavior does not return the reaction which one fantasizes. People can see motivation much more clearly than the actors.

Trying to blame me for seeing your many posts to each other is childish and is quite a denial of facing your motivations.

I just don't know why you are so interested in what we do or why we do it. I could care-a-less what you do with your wife in private or in public. You, as always, are entitled to your opinion. BUT, contrary to what you believe, it doesn't necessarily mean that your are correct. Live and let live is not something that interests you based on your threads on this board. My motivation is quite clear: I will tell and show my husband that I love him in public and in private ANY time and ANYWHERE I want. ~The anywhere has gotten us close to in trouble before so we have learned to be a bit more careful.~

Love you again my Rock!

I LOVE THE 'DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK!' The story of our lives huh? :woo hoo:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 Apr 2011 11:45 #134 by major bean

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

major bean wrote: Hopefully, my post will cause you to examing the sincerity of your relationship. Deep feelings between two people are only shared with intimacy. Intimacy does not involve the whole community.
If displayed to the whole world, then you need to hire a PR agency.

Once again you know everything about intimacy and how and when it is expressed, much more the depth or sincerity of a relationship. Have you ever seen an old couple married 50 years holding hands, sharing a kiss, hugging, or overhearing them say I love you in public? Oh horrors, that must be profiling too. It certainly is a statement of the shallowness and insincerity of their relationship by your take. Ever hear the words about telling her you love her other than in the night? Intimacy and deep love has many expressions and is not reserved for private moments hidden from world view or consumption. When I want my wife to know I love her I could care less about sneaking off to a private spot to do so. I'll hug her, kiss her, tell her she looks stunning or how much I love her whenever that "shallow" feeling I have for her strikes me. And if I happen to be thousands of miles away from home, I may just want to use this forum and this thread as our room. If you wish to peak inside, that is your problem, not ours. We did not invite you, nor did we exclude you. If you wish to enter, do so at your own risk.

Do you really think that your public exibition will really be thought of as cute? That it makes you an exceptional couple? That you are the darling of all who see?
No, it makes you a public spectacle.

Regards,
Major Bean

26 Apr 2011 11:47 #135 by major bean

Sunshine Girl wrote:

major bean wrote: You are apparently not willing to conduct a little introspection as to why you would want to publicly display such communications. Cutesy behavior does not return the reaction which one fantasizes. People can see motivation much more clearly than the actors.

I just don't know why you are so interested in what we do or why we do it. I could care-a-less what you do with your wife in private or in public. You, as always, are entitled to your opinion. BUT, contrary to what you believe, it doesn't necessarily mean that your are correct. Live and let live is not something that interests you based on your threads on this board. My motivation is quite clear: I will tell and show my husband that I love him in public and in private ANY time and ANYWHERE I want. ~The anywhere has gotten us close to in trouble before so we have learned to be a bit more careful.~

Love you again my Rock!

Obviously you think that I am interested or your would not post it here on this forum. You post it for ALL to see and read. Do not be upset if I read it and do not agree with it. You post your feelings and I post mine.

Regards,
Major Bean

26 Apr 2011 11:48 #136 by Sunshine Girl
Hey Rock, good thing he wasn't near by for some of 'the public displays of affection.' Something tells me he wouldn't have let us off with just a warning or found it amusing in the least. :wink: I hope he doesn't venture near Red Rocks or he might have a heart attack.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 Apr 2011 11:50 #137 by Sunshine Girl

major bean wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Love you again my Rock!

Obviously you think that I am interested or your would not post it here on this forum. You post it for ALL to see and read. Do not be upset if I read it and do not agree with it. You post your feelings and I post mine.

I'm truly sorry that I held a gun to your head and made you read it. Now, go give that wife of yours some love ok? Who's upset? Not me. I find you very entertaining. Plus, I have some work to do and I'm stalling, but I guess I do need to get back to it or I might get a spanking from Rockdoc. Here's hoping..........

26 Apr 2011 11:52 #138 by major bean

Sunshine Girl wrote: Hey Rock, good thing he wasn't near by for some of 'the public displays of affection.' Something tells me he wouldn't have let us off with just a warning or found it amusing in the least. :wink: I hope he doesn't venture near Red Rocks or he might have a heart attack.

I am not titillated in the least. And I have seen people pee by the side of the road in broad daylight in traffic jams. People have no sense of privacy. (And, no, I do not equate peeing with intimacy or love or lovemaking. Just comparing people's loss of decency.)

Regards,
Major Bean

26 Apr 2011 11:54 #139 by major bean
Thanks for the conversation.
Good day to ya.

Regards,
Major Bean

26 Apr 2011 11:54 #140 by Sunshine Girl
Nice use of the word titillated. I HAVE NEVER pee'd by the side of the road. That is just gross.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds