Al Qaeda threatening to start wildfires in US

03 May 2012 21:38 #1 by akilina
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?secti ... id=8646527

Al Qaeda threatening to start wildfires in US
...An al Qaeda-linked website is now calling on extremists to set fires in remote areas.

The websites even provide instructions on how to make fire bombs and firefighters are taking it seriously.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2012 22:00 #2 by otisptoadwater
So are there any plans to arm USFS personnel who respond to wildfires or send troops in to the forests to patrol for evil doers? It wouldn't bother me if I happened to come across a patrol or two in the back country, even if they wanted me to produce ID and explain my presence. I'm sure others feel differently, probably the same folks who are growing dope and/or up to other illegal activities in the forests and remote areas of our country.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

04 May 2012 07:08 #3 by akilina

otisptoadwater wrote: So are there any plans to arm USFS personnel who respond to wildfires or send troops in to the forests to patrol for evil doers? It wouldn't bother me if I happened to come across a patrol or two in the back country, even if they wanted me to produce ID and explain my presence. I'm sure others feel differently, probably the same folks who are growing dope and/or up to other illegal activities in the forests and remote areas of our country.

Dear Otis, the USFS passes an idiocy test before they hire. You wouldn't want them armed. That is what radios are for - to call the appropriate parties who hopefully didn't take an idiocy test and passed.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

04 May 2012 08:33 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
The USFS has LEO's, I have a good freind that is one. They are heavily armed. Better outfitted than police or DOW.
I have spoken with him about people starting fire in general and stated that I thought if we saw someone purposefully starting one we should be within our rights to drop em.

04 May 2012 09:59 #5 by JSG
Speaking of which, they closed an impromptu shooting area off 550. I saw "No Shooting" signs up a couple of days ago.

Too bad. The gun nuts had shot down three mature Ponderosa trees -- cutting them in half with gunfire. I'm sure the ground around there is full of lead poisoning.

04 May 2012 12:00 #6 by Martin Ent Inc
There are/will always be idiots, with no respect.

04 May 2012 12:02 #7 by Martin Ent Inc
On anothr note, maybe we should introduce wild hogs to CO forests, as we all know those crazed muslims won't go there.

04 May 2012 20:26 #8 by FredHayek
Guess where lead comes from? The ground. Back on topic. I am surprised that terrorists never thought of this before. I know I worried they would.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 May 2012 22:26 #9 by Blazer Bob

otisptoadwater wrote: , even if they wanted me to produce ID and explain my presence.

Really? I would. Seems like `1984 is coming, just a little late. We cannot have absolute security until we have an absolute
police state.

I was also surprised at the "roger outs" in the mando pro bono work on another thread.

05 May 2012 08:33 #10 by Freezeman
Well at least we can still vote with out an ID. LOL

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds