Exclusive My Mountain Town Webcams!!!

26 May 2012 13:20 #11 by JMC

Science Chic wrote:

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: is there anywhere we can simply go and click through them? You should set this up on the home page

Yes, we are rotating them on the home page (you can see them on the left hand side), unfortunately there's not room for all of them to be there. If you look in the Traffic, Cams, & Road Conditions! Thread you'll see all of the links in the first post in order down the highway from Aspen Park through Bailey. We'll get the thumbnail images built in a bit to add as well - it takes a while to get all of this done! :)

Any chance to get one on windy point?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2012 13:25 #12 by ScienceChic
Working on it! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 May 2012 13:31 #13 by JMC
:lol:

Science Chic wrote: Working on it! :)

Since there are few businesses there , can I sponsor it as the JMC memorial webcam?

26 May 2012 14:11 #14 by ScienceChic
Absolutely, but hold off on the memorial part a bit please. ;)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 May 2012 14:13 - 26 May 2012 14:21 #15 by JMC

Science Chic wrote: Absolutely, but hold off on the memorial part a bit please. ;)

Overstated,But I like the idea of being memorialized.If you know what i mean.

26 May 2012 14:14 #16 by ScienceChic
I'll bet you do! rofllol

19 Sep 2012 15:53 #17 by ScienceChic
Can't help but mentioning this (I'm happy!!) - apparently the morning weather person on Denver Channel 7 (Mike Nelson??) did a shout-out to 285Bound.com and Bailey for our webcams on the air! Yea!!! Luckily, a little birdie was watching and heard it, and posted about it on their Facebook page. Thank you Conifer Chamber of Commerce! I don't know if they mentioned this one in particular or not, this is the webcam at Boxwood Gulch in Shawnee.

19 Sep 2012 18:37 #18 by pacamom
Good job SC. I love the ones you have gotten already. Are you working on any more?

20 Sep 2012 08:28 #19 by ScienceChic
You betcha! We'll be getting one up at Elk Creek Fire Dept as soon as they finish upgrading their Internet access, and ReMax wants to install one with a special view (it'll be a surprise!). And there's a rumor that Neptune Chimney Service is sponsoring one... :Whistle :wink:

20 Sep 2012 08:40 #20 by Photo-fish
Great job!!! :thumbsup:

I can now see just about every part of my commute to and from work except what is going on around Evergreen Lake and Downtown Evergreen.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds