Exclusive My Mountain Town Webcams!!!

20 Sep 2012 08:56 #21 by pacamom
Hmmm - Neptune Chimney? Not quite a view of 285, but we could at least watch the horses eating.

We still need Windy Point. What about the church across from ICFD, or the Buddhist temple?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2012 11:52 #22 by NeptuneChimneyService
Neptune sent a message to crossroads to see if I could put one there at Pine Junction. I will let you all know how it goes.

Neptune Chimney Service is a licensed and certified business installing, repairing, and servicing wood stoves, fireplaces, gas, and pellet stoves.
(303) 838-0717
Website

20 Sep 2012 12:38 #23 by pacamom
I'd love to do a paca-cam, but there is no view of the highway. Just great scenery and some alpacas.

If anyone wants to sponsor me, I have electricity in the barn, and it's in wireless range.....

20 Sep 2012 19:48 #24 by ScienceChic
Ooh, a paca-cam sounds fun! :thumbsup: not all the cameras have to have views of the highway - if they have a beautiful view, especially of a well-known landmark, then we're interested! The one that The Denver Channel showed on its broadcast has very little view of the highway, but a gorgeous view of the Platte River and the valley there in Shawnee. (btw, there's great fishing there if you are interested in booking a day - it's not cheap, but the owners take care of you very well!).

I am working on a lead at Windy Point, have to find Internet access...

Thank you Neptune Chimney for arranging things with Crossroads - one facing the intersection at Pine Junction would rock!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Nov 2012 17:01 - 19 Oct 2014 19:34 #25 by ScienceChic
Alrighty, we're still working out a few last kinks (Brooks Place, Conifer Medical, and Little Britches/Haley's Closet), but the rest of the webcams are back up and running normally AND we've added a 13th! We now have one in Grant at Kenosha Cafe and it faces the CDOT Variable Message Sign at Mile Marker 211 (although it's a little too far away and behind trees to really read, we'll work on that).

Up next: Crossroads/Neptune Chimney at Pine Junction and Elk Creek Fire Dept!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Jan 2013 20:02 #26 by Bdog
Very Cool!!

15 Jan 2013 09:31 - 01 Feb 2017 23:45 #27 by MyMountainTown
Glad you like them Bdog!

Announcing our latest at Crossroads Pub & Grill, co-sponsored by Neptune Chimney Services (thank you both!) looking south toward the intersection at Hwy 285 & Mt Evans Blvd. at Mile Marker 229

File Attachment:

Little Britches/Haley's Closet is back up in their new location and the view now looks like this:
File Attachment:

As soon as the weather warms up, we'll be installing at Elk Creek Fire Dept (finally!) so we can capture the bottleneck at Richmond Hill. Please bookmark and share these with your friends and family! :)  :Thanks: They can also be seen on our Home Page, and on our Master Webcam Page which also contains many CDOT cameras and Variable Message Signs from frequently traveled highways like I-70, C470, US 6, US 36, and CO 93.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

15 Jan 2013 15:22 #28 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Exclusive My Mountain Town Webcams!!!
:like:

16 Jan 2013 06:47 #29 by LOL
Thanks again 285 for all the webcams! They are fantastic!

My new favorite to check is the Independence pass cam, drifting snow and mysterious tracks keep showing up. Rocky mountain Bigfoot? :)

http://www.cotrip.org/images/ws/camera?imageURL=276

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Jan 2013 18:00 #30 by ScienceChic
I'm stoked about our next one! :woo hoo: Coming soon: Knit Knook at Conifer Marketplace!

File Attachment:

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds