Exclusive My Mountain Town Webcams!!!

13 Aug 2013 10:34 #41 by ScienceChic
Oops, thanks CV. Fixed that. We'll have a lot of links to find and adjust - please let me know if you see anymore! Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2013 10:38 #42 by Wayne Harrison
You're welcome, SC. It's a pain, I know.

03 Nov 2013 01:34 #43 by smithmiranda32
You just did an incredible job. This is indeed helpful to everyone.

28 Mar 2014 17:16 - 01 Feb 2017 23:49 #44 by ScienceChic
I am thrilled to announce that we will have a new webcam coming online soon in Indian Hills! Green Foothill Farm is wonderfully hosting our newest webcam addition at their prime location overlooking Hwy 285 at the Indian Hills/Parmalee Gulch exit, at MM 246. This is a southbound view toward the RTD lot, so you can see if traffic is backing up northbound due to an accident in the Turkey Creek Canyon!

In the meantime, if you would like to purchase farm-fresh eggs, homemade soap, or other items, please give them a shout!
Green Foothill Farm Profile Page on My Mountain Town
Green Foothill Farm on Facebook

File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Mar 2014 19:13 #45 by pacamom
nice view

02 May 2014 18:36 #46 by ScienceChic
We've been busy. :wink: Though they aren't up on the website yet (sorry, migration to new server takes precedence), by next week you will also be able to view CR43 and the merge at Richmond Hill!

CR-43 past Deer Creek Apartments
File Attachment:

Kenosha Auction sponsored webcam at Elk Creek Fire Station 1 on Blackfoot Rd.
File Attachment:

:woo hoo: We'll get the Deer Creek Realty webcam on Mt Evans Blvd up next week too. Sorry for the delay!

25 Jun 2014 13:30 #47 by pacamom
Is the little britches webcam current? It doesn't have a time stamp and I was just wondering if that one actually updates?

25 Jun 2014 14:15 #48 by ScienceChic
Yes, Little Britches/Haley's Closet is current as of 1 minute ago.

We're out working on them today. Elk Creek Fire is back up and running now as is Morse Evergreen Autobody. Still to be reprogrammed is Green Foothill Farm, Deer Creek Realty, Conifer Plumbing, Heating & Drain Cleaning, and Bailey Lodge.

At the moment we're at Aspen Perk Cafe installing a new one!

25 Jun 2014 15:12 #49 by pacamom
You might want to check out IMHS also.

25 Jun 2014 16:02 #50 by ScienceChic
On it! :) New image as of 1 minute ago.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds