Looking for creative ideas to name a "Bound" wine - Help! :)

25 Feb 2013 19:05 #11 by otisptoadwater
Change up the language and the name goes from Bound Bordeaux 285 to Bordeaux Attaché 285. Change up the font on the label to some snooty looking script and add in some local mountains in the fall for the background...

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Feb 2013 19:57 #12 by otisptoadwater
More like this?

- OR -

More like this?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

25 Feb 2013 20:33 #13 by ScienceChic

Steve-o wrote: Bound to be an empty bottle

285 boardeaux

These are good! :bravo: otis, we are not snooty and pretentious over here, thank you very much! :biggrin: Here's the suggestions on Facebook so far:

Chateau 285 Bound.
50 shades of bound (oh my!)
The Tie that Binds
"damn fine red wine"
Damn fine community red wine
Bound to be good?
Bound to curl your toes?
Park Bound

Love the creativity - keep 'em coming!

Steve-o, I'm thinking I'm going to need some etched wine glasses too! :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Feb 2013 21:41 #14 by HappyCamper

25 Feb 2013 22:08 #15 by archer
Bound to be Red
Bound to be white
Bound to be rose'
Bound to be Sparkling
You could have a whole stable of wines.....this list is endless :)

26 Feb 2013 10:23 #16 by Grady

archer wrote: Bound to be rose'

:dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: Nothing like a fine glass of Sutter Home
Rose' Yuck :Sick:

26 Feb 2013 10:25 #17 by pineinthegrass
Bound to Post (something you'll later regret)

26 Feb 2013 10:30 #18 by ScienceChic

pineinthegrass wrote: Bound to Post (something you'll later regret)

Ding ding ding - WINNER! :biggrin:

Friends Don't Let Friends Post Drunk on 285Bound.com will be the tag line underneath! :rofllol

Actually, I think a new poll is in order so everyone can vote on the suggestions - they were all much better than my originals, thank you guys - you ROCK!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Feb 2013 10:34 #19 by Grady
I do like Pine in the Grass's 285 Boundeux, assuming it is a decent red.

For a lighter red 285 Pinot or Pinot Bound Again depending on the grape.

Put me down for a bottle or 2 regardless. Unless you decide on a Rose'.

26 Feb 2013 10:39 #20 by ScienceChic
My Dad and DH hubby drink rosé, pas moi (unless it's a really hot day and there's no whites available). Now a rosé bubbly is another matter - they can be made very well!

I'll have to find out what Aspen Peak Cellars has up next on tap... :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds