Looking for creative ideas to name a "Bound" wine - Help! :)

25 Feb 2013 16:38 #1 by ScienceChic
Help please! :) I am not the most creative person in the world, but need something fun, memorable, and branded to name a custom wine from Aspen Peak Cellars. It will probably be a red, if that makes a difference or helps give you direction for ideas - any suggestions welcome, the poll options are ones I came up with quickly just for examples.
File Attachment:

Feel free to vote on our Facebook page as well! Thanks!
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Feb 2013 16:41 #2 by Blazer Bob
"bound and gaged" :rofllol :rofllol

25 Feb 2013 16:51 #3 by ScienceChic
That makes it a little tough to drink, don't'cha think? :wink: And might conjure images of overindulgence and make people not want the wine - we can't have that! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Feb 2013 17:15 #4 by Lucky
Does the grape start with a B? White? red? we need info to do this right.

25 Feb 2013 17:26 #5 by Steve-o
Bound to be an empty bottle

25 Feb 2013 17:27 #6 by pacamom
part of 285bound's post from FB

It'll likely be a red from Aspen Peak Cellars (unless the bubbly is coming up next to bottle!). The logo will be on the bottle label, but I was hoping for a fun name like "Conifer Red" or 285 Fusion to go around the logo - something to help with branding that relates to our area and is memorable. Does that help?

Highway from Hell

25 Feb 2013 17:45 #7 by Steve-o
Single serving red
285 boardeaux

25 Feb 2013 18:04 #8 by Steve-o
Cork screw you
Online wine

25 Feb 2013 18:12 #9 by Steve-o

25 Feb 2013 18:40 #10 by pineinthegrass
I like the "285 boardeux" suggestion.

But to make it even more unique, I suggest "285 Boundeux".

Or, in memory of John Denver, "285 Bound High".

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds