Looking for creative ideas to name a "Bound" wine - Help! :)

26 Feb 2013 10:39 #21 by homeagain
Blush Bound (light red)
Blond Bound (whites)
Bold Bound Boardeaux

Best of Bound Bubbly :champagnepop:
Bound's Best

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Feb 2013 11:03 #22 by ScienceChic
Alright, the poll's been changed - please vote for the finalists! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Mar 2013 08:53 #23 by Steve-o

Science Chic wrote:
Steve-o, I'm thinking I'm going to need some etched wine glasses too! :thumbsup:

We can make that happen.

01 May 2013 20:14 #24 by pacamom
I see that Aspen Peak Cellars has a '285 Fusion'. Is that the 'bound' wine?

01 May 2013 21:19 #25 by ScienceChic
Nope, they had that last year too. Our 285 Boardeaux has been bottled, it's just awaiting pick-up! :woo hoo:

File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 May 2013 09:54 #26 by Steve-o
Did I win anything for coming up with the name?

02 May 2013 10:55 #27 by ScienceChic
Bragging rights!

How about a taste of the first bottle - we need a Happy Hour party!

02 May 2013 11:05 #28 by Lucky
Can we buy it at the retail store?

02 May 2013 11:07 #29 by ScienceChic
Unfortunately, no, you have to come see me! :) I could only afford to have 2 cases made and am still deciding how to divvy it up/sell it/use it for door prizes or contests.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds