AC44's Memorial Service

15 Aug 2013 20:29 #1 by chocolove
The Memorial Service for AC44 (Carole Adams) will be held Monday at Evergreen Mortuary (Hwy73 and North Turkey Creek Rd, by Marshdale Elementary School) on Monday August 19th.

2:00 pm will be the viewing
3:00 pm will be the Ceremony with some snacks provided after.

We are also planning a celebration of life for AC on a weekend soon. I will post more information as soon as I can gather it up.

Thank you all for your support and prayers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Aug 2013 20:49 #2 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic AC44's Memorial Service
I plan to be there. She was a good person, and a good friend, and will be sorely missed.

RIP, Carole.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

15 Aug 2013 20:57 #3 by archer
Replied by archer on topic AC44's Memorial Service
Thank you for the information, I will be there also.

15 Aug 2013 21:05 #4 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic AC44's Memorial Service
I'm sorry that I will be out of town and cannot attend. Do they have a request for donations to somewhere?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Aug 2013 22:07 #5 by otisptoadwater
:pinkrose: I'm on the road working for my employer. While I didn't know her well I want to pass on my condolences and will make a donation to any foundation or organization her family asks for.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

15 Aug 2013 22:42 #6 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic AC44's Memorial Service
Knowing AC I would say to make donations to an animal shelter and most likely to IMHS Part of the reason we are having the service where we are is because she loved to watch the animals there.

16 Aug 2013 00:13 #7 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic AC44's Memorial Service
Gladly done. Thanks chocolove.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Aug 2013 07:21 #8 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic AC44's Memorial Service
Thanks for posting the info Choco. I am planning on being there also.

19 Aug 2013 20:21 #10 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic AC44's Memorial Service
It was a very nice service. Les and I want to thank everyone for all the kind words and help. I will be working on a weekend Celebration of Life for Carole. A Saturday or Sunday most likely at Pine Open Space in September. I will post when I know more. Again, Thanks everyone for everything.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds