Thanks to MMT

13 Sep 2013 19:25 #1 by jf1acai
Thanks to MMT was created by jf1acai
Thanks to mymountaintown.com (SC) for the coverage of the flood incident. Knowledge about what is actually happening, and dispelling incorrect rumors is very important during situations such as this. And the videos were great (I 'stole' one of them them from you for DSV :wink: ).

I realize that it isn't over yet, but I wanted to express my appreciation.

:like:

(BTW, need the 'thumbs up' emoticon back :wink: )

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2013 19:31 #2 by mountaindollar
Replied by mountaindollar on topic Thanks to MMT
Thanks so much we appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!

Now I hope things will dry up a bit.

Can we say INDIAN SUMMER.

13 Sep 2013 19:47 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Thanks to MMT
It wasn't just me - I was pulling info from a lot of people who worked behind the scenes and kudos goes to them. Thank you to DSV for keeping a great record as well - I always go to you first for verification (trust only the best!)! Feel free to grab any videos - I know you guys are good on attribution, as we are, and that's all I ask. It was fun doing those - I told my friend Cliff after watching several others that were posted throughout the day that he did most of the work for me providing great quality footage to work with! He liked how I edited them; he has such low expectations. LOL

Agreed on the thumbs up emoticon...my developer was heavily impacted by the Boulder flooding so we're a little behind in our to-do list (sorry) but we'll get new ones up as soon as we can. The holidays are coming up and we have to have those!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Sep 2013 20:03 #4 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Thanks to MMT
The videos were outstanding SC. I was also able to follow on MMT's Facebook page. Great Job

14 Sep 2013 13:01 #5 by zelda
Replied by zelda on topic Thanks to MMT
Thank you SC! Incredible job as always.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds