Emergency Request - Heating Pad Needed For Coons

10 Aug 2010 09:55 #1 by RockyMtnHigh
Does anyone have a heating pad that does not automatically shut off after a certain amount of time. I rehab coons and have 2 little babies. A few days old. My heating pad automatically shuts off after a certain amount of time so they can get cold in the middle of the night. I need to keep the babies warm throughout the night.

P.S. Sorry if I am putting this in the wrong forum, just needed some exposure quicker. :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2010 15:46 #2 by ComputerBreath
I do. I'm in Fairplay. Where are you located?

10 Aug 2010 15:48 #3 by RockyMtnHigh
I am in bailey! :Crying:

10 Aug 2010 16:57 #4 by JMC
I have an extra but it has a timer, do they make any that don't anymore?

10 Aug 2010 19:01 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Emergency Request - Heating Pad Needed For Coons
My wife has one, and were in Bailey but my wife uses it regularly and I don't think she wants to share it- hold on i'll ask.....

She said no, and it has nothing to do with race, her arthritis has been flaring up a lot lately and she needs it everynight. Sorry

10 Aug 2010 19:15 #6 by freebird
that even made me laugh

10 Aug 2010 19:19 #7 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote: My wife has one, and were in Bailey but my wife uses it regularly and I don't think she wants to share it- hold on i'll ask.....

She said no, and it has nothing to do with race, her arthritis has been flaring up a lot lately and she needs it everynight. Sorry

Hey VL , I'll trade you for mine that has a timer for yours that does not.

10 Aug 2010 20:07 #8 by chocolove
I will trade you too VL! Sorry RockyMtnHigh, I used to. I don't think you can find them anymore. How about an electric blanket?

11 Aug 2010 09:57 #9 by RockyMtnHigh
Thanks Chocolove for your pm. It was a sweet offer. Unfortunately, these little coons poop and pee non-stop. Keeping them clean is a full-time job. The mom normally licks the mess up. :VeryScared: I am not so caring. So I have 2 covers for my heating pad. I use one....wash one. I think an electric blanket would be too much work washing it a few times a day. These guys are about the size of a hamster. I will have to post pictures. Let me figure out how to get them off my phone and on 285. :crossed: I don't think they sell these heating pads anymore. That is why I posted. Hoping someone had one collecting dust and wanted to donate to a great cause. If anyone is out and about and see's one.....let me know. I will go get it. Thanks Jim for the offer. You know I love you!

11 Aug 2010 17:37 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Emergency Request - Heating Pad Needed For Coons
Notice how electric blankets just aren't like they used to be when you were a kid?...My dad was such a cheapskate that we all got electric blankets for christmas one year..Man they got hot..The ones nowadays barely warm up.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds