PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!

25 Oct 2013 08:43 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!

LOL wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

LOL wrote:
What a crock

Its just a common disclaimer, ignore it

Saved for evidence.

They are on everything you buy and in effect on every contest you participate in Lol...Why is it a problem now?

I have to protect myself

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2013 09:01 #22 by LOL
Nobody believes you are giving away a $1000 prize, just FYI

Halloween and pumpkins are stupid anyway. You are supposed to give away candy. LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Oct 2013 09:09 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
I wipe my ass with 1000 dollar bills- Why would I start the contest only to get out of paying out the prize?

btw- I expect my 9 year old viet namese house guests son to win..He's a boy genius

25 Oct 2013 09:11 #24 by Photo-fish

Big Dougy wrote: I wipe my ass with 1000 dollar bills- Why would I start the contest only to get out of paying out the prize?

btw- I expect my 9 year old viet namese house guests son to win..He's a boy genius

Quoted for history

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Oct 2013 09:33 #25 by Blazer Bob
pf, that would give an unfair advantage to folks who have the disposable income to buy the kit. Why do you favor millionaires and billionaires? Are you a republican?

Photo-fish wrote: Here is a kit that is sure to foster the winning pump-ki-lantern! :biggrin:

25 Oct 2013 09:54 #26 by UNDER MODERATION
Yeah, because democrats don't have any disposable income? Oh thats right, were all on walfare- 125 million people on walfare

Get off the mountain once and awhile Blazer, theres a big world out there

25 Oct 2013 10:30 #27 by LOL

Big Dougy wrote: I wipe my ass with 1000 dollar bills- Why would I start the contest only to get out of paying out the prize?

Can you modify/amend your legal rules to state that a "non-butt wiped" $1000 bill will be paid as the prize? Thanks.

Big Scammer wrote:

Cronyism ALERT! Fraud! Scam!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Oct 2013 13:34 #28 by Photo-fish

Blazer Bob wrote: pf, that would give an unfair advantage to folks who have the disposable income to buy the kit. Why do you favor millionaires and billionaires? Are you a republican?

Photo-fish wrote: Here is a kit that is sure to foster the winning pump-ki-lantern! :biggrin:

Actually BB, I am a shareholder of the Green Bay Packers and I am doing my part to promote America's Team. You know, the one with the most NFL championship titles. They really should start calling it Title Town.

Oh wait, they already do.

GO PACK!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Oct 2013 15:11 - 25 Oct 2013 16:00 #29 by UNDER MODERATION
everybody's a cynic nowadays..Its sad

25 Oct 2013 15:45 #30 by Blondie

Big Dougy wrote: everybody's a senick nowadays..Its sad

What is a senick?
spell check gives me these choices snick sicken and Selznick. Really, I am trying to understand you.

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds