PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!

30 Oct 2013 21:41 #41 by Residenttroll returns

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2013 22:04 #42 by Photo-fish
Nope. No date stamp and you're about 40 minutes too late.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

30 Oct 2013 22:10 #43 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!
And the winner is...My 9 year old Viet Namese House Guest. He's buying the new X Box and some games that come out next week.

Thanks everyone for playing the 1rst annual Big Dougy Pumpkin Carving Contest

30 Oct 2013 22:21 #44 by pacamom
I'm hurt. I can't believe you would say I could be a judge and then just pick a winner without even asking for my opinion. It's like getting stabbed in the heart.

30 Oct 2013 22:23 #45 by UNDER MODERATION

pacamom wrote: I'm hurt. I can't believe you would say I could be a judge and then just pick a winner without even asking for my opinion. It's like getting stabbed in the heart.

I hope its not really that bad.. lol

I got caught up in the World Series tonight, I judged it real fast during the 7th inning..

http://mymountaintown.com/forums/the-sp ... 18#p302118

30 Oct 2013 22:33 #46 by Photo-fish
It was not posted here as the rules dictate.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

30 Oct 2013 22:34 #47 by Photo-fish
FRAUD ALERT!!!

30 Oct 2013 22:39 #48 by Photo-fish

Big Dougy wrote: And the winner is...My 9 year old Viet Namese House Guest.

2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be a Colorado foothills resident. The age limit will vary from age 3 to 63, Participants and winners must reside in the Bailey Area. If the contest is won by a minor, a parent or legal guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the I reserve the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Only one (1) entry per person. Only one (1) prize per household. This includes all of the area message boards. I reserve the right to disqualify the contestant in its sole discretion. Employees of MMT and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term ¡§immediate family¡¨ includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, cousins, 2nd cousins, pets, and nieghbors...whether as ¡§in-laws,¡¨ or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing or occaisionaly visiting at the same household whether or not related.

MODS?

30 Oct 2013 22:58 #49 by UNDER MODERATION

Photo-fish wrote: FRAUD ALERT!!!

Can we deal with this in the morning? I'm busy celebrating right now.
http://mymountaintown.com/forums/the-sp ... 6?start=20
My internet (check with Qwest) was down earlier tonight when Subeen was trying to upload his picture- I ruled that it was not his fault and judged his entry as the winner...Yours was good though. 2nd place for sure

Well talk about it later

THE NUGGETS JUST COVERED!!
+2.5 Wheeew

31 Oct 2013 05:26 - 31 Oct 2013 08:52 #50 by Photo-fish
Rules are rules. Non-residents are not eligible. There was obvious bias in the judging process as this person has been living in your house for some time.

Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified and reported to the authorities

Park County Sheriff will be notified later today and I know a reporter for the Flume.

Big Dougy wrote: My internet (check with Qwest) was down earlier tonight when Subeen was trying to upload his picture- I ruled that it was not his fault and judged his entry as the winner

I don't care about your Qwest (no longer around by the way) problems.
From Rule #3:

For all contests I disclaim all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by PM, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. I am not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, E mail, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant¡¦s or any other person¡¦s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest.

I demand that the original judges, as listed, be heard based on the VALID entries.

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds