PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!

31 Oct 2013 05:59 #51 by Reverend Revelant

Big Dougy wrote: And the winner is...My 9 year old Viet Namese House Guest. He's buying the new X Box and some games that come out next week.

Thanks everyone for playing the 1rst annual Big Dougy Pumpkin Carving Contest

You have a 9 year old Vietnamese houseboy name Subeen living with you? That sounds a little gay to me.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2013 07:45 #52 by pacamom
And the winner is.......Photo-fish! My completely unbiased judging was based on work involved (pumpkin was actually carved by Photo-fish, a photo was taken, and posted here), creative skill (the ability to think and carve that design - WOW) amount of beer consumption, it's cute, lack of serious injury to the carver (since he can still type - we know all fingers are still intact), and the pumpkin will be recycled appropriately. Can't get better than that. OH, and ALL rules were followed.

Congrats to you Photo-fish!

Photo-fish\n

Looks like nobody else entered the contest so I must have won. Still no idea who the judges are but I will say that I promise I will spend my winnings solely at businesses that advertise on this site.

Here is my entry. It was carved by me after having several beers this past Sunday. It is a little bit soggy already and after the winner is announced this pumpkin will end up in the yard as a tasty treat for the deer.

The picture is date stamped and was also posted on my Facebook page and shared with the owner of this site who can vouch for it's authenticity as well.

31 Oct 2013 08:17 - 31 Oct 2013 09:42 #53 by LOL
Hey PF that pumpkin is just what I look like after a couple beers. :)

I vote for the PF pumpkin as the winner, LOL for 2nd, Big Dookie disqualified for blatant cronyism, outrageous scammering, and hiding a crock of fine print crooked legal loopholes. Among other things that can't be mentioned in the campfire.

BOO

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

31 Oct 2013 08:37 #54 by Photo-fish
Thanks for your votes. I am hoping to hear from the other 2 judges soon.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

31 Oct 2013 08:46 #55 by ScienceChic
Congrats PF - that's a lovely pumpkin!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Oct 2013 10:31 #56 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!
Guys/Girls...ITs all explained here

http://www.mymountaintown.com/forums/th ... 07#p302207

Sorry for the confusion

31 Oct 2013 10:49 #57 by Photo-fish

Big Dougy wrote: Guys/Girls...ITs all explained here

http://www.mymountaintown.com/forums/th ... 07#p302207

Sorry for the confusion

No confusion. YOU SIR, ARE A WELCHER AND A FRAUD!!

So you lied when you said it was internet (Qwest) trouble that prevented you from posting?
You were just too drunk?
So you lied when you said it was your 9 yr old Vietnamese house guest?
How can a you judge a family member without bias?
Why weren't the listed judges allowed to vote?
I followed all the rules. Your "nephew" did not.
Was there even a picture taken (with date stamp) of this Batman pumpkin? Prove it
In all fairness he should be DQ'd. I would still allow you to post a picture and let the others vote.
This is about as crooked a contest as I have ever seen and will be lodging a formal complaint with the owner of this site.

FRAUD ALERT!!!

BIG DOUGY IS NO LONGER TO BE TRUSTED IN ANY CONTEST ON THIS SITE

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

31 Oct 2013 11:04 #58 by UNDER MODERATION
I'm sorry for the confusion, and i'm not responisble for computer glitches

31 Oct 2013 11:07 #59 by Photo-fish
LIAR AND CHEAT!

31 Oct 2013 11:11 #60 by UNDER MODERATION
Once again, i apologize profusely for the misunderstanding...

Mods, lock the thread now

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds