Missing 19 year old

21 Nov 2013 14:07 - 21 Nov 2013 14:37 #11 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Missing 19 year old
I pray he comes home soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2013 14:12 #12 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Missing 19 year old
Great News!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

21 Nov 2013 14:14 #13 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Missing 19 year old
Momma Bear, I think you must've meant the young man in Evergreen/Indian Hills, Preston Orchard. I just confirmed with Michael's mother that he is still missing from Shawnee and she is heartbroken with worry. Please don't stop sharing this post and looking for him. Thank you.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Nov 2013 14:22 #14 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Missing 19 year old
Dang!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

21 Nov 2013 14:26 #15 by ScienceChic
I know. :( She's beside herself with worry that he hasn't had his medication, and she can't get the Denver Channel to pick up his story. I've pinned it to the top of My Mountain Town's Facebook page - it's been shared 214 times and been seen by over 8,000 people from there, and I've put it on Twitter with tags for the local news as well, but we need to do more. Any suggestions?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Nov 2013 14:35 #16 by mountaindollar
Replied by mountaindollar on topic Missing 19 year old
SC can you please see if they have contacted Lost and Missing http://lostnmissing.org/

They can help her out and give her ideas of what else she can do.

I would be more than happy to help pass out flyers not only at the store but around Bailey and Conifer if they have some made up. I just need to know where I should pick them up at.

I would love to see this young man home for the holidays!!!

21 Nov 2013 15:34 #17 by ScienceChic
I PMd her and asked, I'll let you know. She's created a Facebook page for him too - please Like and Share! https://www.facebook.com/flutterbygal?fref=ts

26 Nov 2013 11:43 #18 by mountaindollar
Replied by mountaindollar on topic Missing 19 year old
Michael has been found!!!!!!

26 Nov 2013 11:49 #19 by ScienceChic
What great news! I'm sure his mom is beyond relieved and thankful.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds