Missing 19 year old

04 Nov 2013 17:18 #1 by HappyCamper
Hey folks I do not like posting links to pinecam over here but one of our own is missing and I feel that it is important that as many eyes possible see it.

http://www.pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=179047

For those that can not go to pinecam here is what the mother posted he went missing Saturday the 2nd. There is a pic on pinecam

Michael is my son and has been missing since sat morning we live in Shawnee ,he has special needs and he needs his meds .. he was wearing a green winter jacket, blue jeans , light brown military boots and a white base ball cap with skull and a dice on it.. please if you have seen him , please call park county sheriffs department 719-836-2494 or message . any information is grateful.. thank you..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Nov 2013 17:20 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Missing 19 year old
Thank you Happy Camper, this is indeed important enough to cross-post and I appreciate you doing that. I'll PM his mother and see if we can post his picture here too. I hope he's okay!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Nov 2013 17:40 #3 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Missing 19 year old
Prayers that Michael is found safe and soon.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

04 Nov 2013 18:24 #4 by ScienceChic
Posting with permission from his mother:

File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Nov 2013 18:48 #5 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Missing 19 year old
Prayers for his safe return, and for strength and solace for his relatives and friends.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

04 Nov 2013 23:46 #6 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic Missing 19 year old
ha, I came over with the exact same mission, thanks for the post (which I'm bumping up).

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

05 Nov 2013 14:34 #7 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic Missing 19 year old

Science Chic wrote: Posting with permission from his mother:

Apparently the youngster is still missing, please keep an eye out.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

13 Nov 2013 11:10 #8 by ScienceChic
He's still missing. Please Share anywhere you can.

Thank you.

13 Nov 2013 15:29 #9 by Momma Bear
Replied by Momma Bear on topic Missing 19 year old
It saddens me to hear this. I am still praying for his safe return.

21 Nov 2013 13:37 #10 by Momma Bear
Replied by Momma Bear on topic Missing 19 year old
He is back home and is safe.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds