Statement from Communities Bound and Science Sense

06 Mar 2014 17:54 #21 by BuyersAgent

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Mar 2014 19:13 #22 by Reverend Revelant

ColoradoKathy wrote: omg you made the Denver Post front page headlines!

http://www.denverpost.com/golden/ci_252 ... le-lawsuit

SC. I thought you gave me the scoop on this for The Flume :sarcasm:

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

08 Mar 2014 08:26 #23 by pacamom
Bye bye 285B.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, . and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.285bound.com Port 80

08 Mar 2014 09:02 #24 by homeagain
AFTER this announcement, I went over to the other site to see what would happen....it appears
posts STOPPED on Wed. (the day of the announcement?).....I was RELIEVED that the twin
site was NOW not functioning.....so, next question...do we put together a cease and desist
celebration? :Angel: :HighFive: :clap:

08 Mar 2014 10:30 #25 by Venturer
Congratulations. About time both of you came to your senses and settled. Wonder what your legal fees are like. A good lesson for both of you.

And while I am not impressed with the opposing party, I doubt celebrating that 285bound is no longer functioning is worthy. You don't know what is in all the agreements made.

Both businesses are responsible for this fiasco that has done more harm to both businesses.

SC I hope you can become a better person. In case you don't know it, your behavior/comments affect your business. Here's to a successful 9 months and thereafter to prove yourself.

08 Mar 2014 11:15 #26 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: AFTER this announcement, I went over to the other site to see what would happen....it appears
posts STOPPED on Wed. (the day of the announcement?).....I was RELIEVED that the twin
site was NOW not functioning.....so, next question...do we put together a cease and desist
celebration? :Angel: :HighFive: :clap:

Meh (did I spell that right?).

For whatever reason there were a few value added posters that never migrated here. Perhaps for personal reasons or perhaps due to a complete lack of awareness of the behind the curtain goings on.

I hope they come on over.

[youtube:2vfv9jnf]
[/youtube:2vfv9jnf]

I would consider co-sponsoring a pony keg.

08 Mar 2014 11:55 #27 by homeagain
Having participated in a HATS (Hands across the Study) on PC.....I KNOW that actually meeting
face to face is a GOOD thing....my suggestion was two-fold....1) cease and desist can ALSO
mean "stop the partisan slamming" and meet on some common ground.....2.) My ALLIANCE to
SC and her site is SOLID...the reason for that is very simple....she was the SOLE and singular
site to cover a pretty rotten situation at a local non-profit.....exposing some sad stuff that the
community (at large) was NOT aware of....taking the time/effort to video meetings and provide
CRITICAL information so that the general populace could make an INFORMED point of view for
themselves.....(I did NOT see that action on either PC or under Robins tutelage) SO_O_O, for
me, I am ABSOLUTELY SOLID in my support.....HARD lessons were learned and you move on...JMO

09 Mar 2014 08:03 #28 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic Statement from Communities Bound and Science Sense
I am not happy about this...

09 Mar 2014 10:03 - 04 Aug 2014 13:08 #29 by MountainRoadCrew

09 Mar 2014 14:31 #30 by Venturer
My alliance to SC and her site is solid too HA. She screwed up her business and then some. A newbie to running a business. But there is always hope that she has learned from the school of hard knocks. Hard lessons were indeed learned. Time will tell if there has been movement onward.

homeagain wrote: Having participated in a HATS (Hands across the Study) on PC.....I KNOW that actually meeting
face to face is a GOOD thing....my suggestion was two-fold....1) cease and desist can ALSO
mean "stop the partisan slamming" and meet on some common ground.....2.) My ALLIANCE to
SC and her site is SOLID...the reason for that is very simple....she was the SOLE and singular
site to cover a pretty rotten situation at a local non-profit.....exposing some sad stuff that the
community (at large) was NOT aware of....taking the time/effort to video meetings and provide
CRITICAL information so that the general populace could make an INFORMED point of view for
themselves.....(I did NOT see that action on either PC or under Robins tutelage) SO_O_O, for
me, I am ABSOLUTELY SOLID in my support.....HARD lessons were learned and you move on...JMO

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds