Statement from Communities Bound and Science Sense

09 Mar 2014 15:46 #31 by Arlen
Stating that the split to the ring should not have occurred is also a banned statement? Thin skinned aren't we?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Mar 2014 20:29 #32 by Venturer
Wow! Such a class act. You don't know what the agreement is and here you are celebrating. What you might be saying to SC if she doesn't get her act together and learn how to run a business.

pacamom wrote: Bye bye 285B.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, . and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at http://www.285bound.com Port 80

17 Mar 2014 05:29 #33 by PrintSmith
This is great news SC - never a doubt in my mind that you had read the contract correctly and the temporary, hopefully permanent, absence of the former url, which shall not pass my lips or be typed by my fingers, should convince any remaining doubters of that fact as well.

Congratulations and my sympathies for having to endure the tribulations resulting from the ego of another. I'm looking forward to seeing your vision fulfilled for this site and it is my hope that 9 months from now we shall all be spared the ressurrection of the recently darkended portal.

And so, on this day, and in fine Irish tradition, I offer up a toast to you.

Success, happiness and health - may you be blessed with abundance in all your endeavors.

17 Mar 2014 05:49 #34 by FOS

PrintSmith wrote: This is great news SC - never a doubt in my mind that you had read the contract correctly and the temporary, hopefully permanent, absence of the former url, which shall not pass my lips or be typed by my fingers, should convince any remaining doubters of that fact as well.

Congratulations and my sympathies for having to endure the tribulations resulting from the ego of another. I'm looking forward to seeing your vision fulfilled for this site and it is my hope that 9 months from now we shall all be spared the ressurrection of the recently darkended portal.

And so, on this day, and in fine Irish tradition, I offer up a toast to you.

Success, happiness and health - may you be blessed with abundance in all your endeavors.

:YeahThat: :like:

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds