Jim Ciccarelli, thank you for everything!

21 Apr 2014 16:05 #1 by ScienceChic
I haven't said this lately, but I'd like to express my un-ending gratitude to JMC for all of his guidance, support, and advice since I bought this business. :) He's been a helluva mentor, he's listened to me vent and argue, and even scream at times, and always kept a cool head talking me through problems, offering sage advice based on years of successful experience. Even when he disagreed with something I was doing, after suggesting what he'd do instead, he let me know that he unconditionally supported me personally, and this business especially, and wanted nothing more than to see it grow and become a success for the whole community. This site is what it is today thanks largely to his help and I just wanted to say thank you.

Though many don't know it, he's also been a huge supporter of our local animal shelters, fostering dogs, adopting some, and donating tons of supplies and money to support IMHS and EAPL through the years. He hates getting recognition for it so I hope this doesn't make him mad, but he deserves the love! :HighFive:

http://www.comptia.org/news/pressreleas ... mbers.aspx

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Apr 2014 16:10 #2 by MsMAM
I am terrible impressed with his addition to the IT hall of fame as well. It is quite amazing to see the members he joined. We are lucky to have him up here in our midst!

21 Apr 2014 16:27 #3 by RivendaleFarms
What a fun thread this is - love it! With the personal goal of making him blush, which is relatively easy to do just by saying something nice about him in public, I'd definitely agree with both of you. I've known him for more than a couple of decades and he remains one of my very favorite people on the entire freakin' planet. Businesswise, he's the sharpest I know and I've learned a ton over the years. Friendshipwise, there's just none better or more loyal. Sharon, you're exactly right when you mentioned just a couple of things he does for the community, more often than not on an anonymous basis. Top of the list, though, is he still just makes me laugh my butt off on a regular basis.

Thanks for posting this, Sharon, it's nice to take a moment to acknowledge him. I doubt I tell him enough in person, so thank you for the reminder!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

21 Apr 2014 17:38 #4 by ScienceChic
By the way, he really LOVES emoticons so use as many you possibly can! :biggrin:

:HappyWave: :HighFive: :Angel: :woo hoo: :tongue: :twocents: :Whistle :pop :givemebeer:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Apr 2014 17:41 #5 by MsMAM

21 Apr 2014 18:01 #6 by LOL
:rofllol

Ye Scallywag Rascal Rogue Jim!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Apr 2014 18:18 #7 by pacamom
:sarcasm: Cool head? :rofllol :grilling:

Seriously tho, :announce: I am glad to call him a friend.

22 Apr 2014 06:31 #8 by FOS
Paca.....you captured my exact thought. With all his amazing accomplishments......he is a a great friend.
I don't say it often enough but I truly adore you JMC.
Thank you for letting me be a part of your world.....even though I am a giant pain in your backside.
Love ya. Congrats and thank you for all you do.

22 Apr 2014 09:50 #9 by Mtn Gramma
I don't know Jim, but I certainly appreciate his efforts on behalf of Sharon and this site. Thanks, Jim.

22 Apr 2014 17:43 #10 by LOL
Bump!

:Megaphone: ATTENTION EVERYONE!

:rofllol :rofllol :rofllol

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:givemebeer:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds