Summer's UNofficial start-up...

22 May 2014 19:33 #1 by homeagain
:Sunshine: :Sunshine: What fun and frolic will you be following this 3 day weekend?

Staining a deck, organizing a shed, and planting flower pots will be keeping me busy, with some
:Sunshine: I hope to accomplish all of it. :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 May 2014 21:42 #2 by pacamom
4 day weekend for me!.

Shearing alpacas and driving as fast as I possibly can.

22 May 2014 22:00 #3 by Mtn Gramma
Grandgirlies from Saturday til Tuesday. :woo hoo:

22 May 2014 23:18 #4 by otisptoadwater
On Monday I'll be at Fort Logan remembering those who gave their all in defense of our nation and our freedoms.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

23 May 2014 05:58 #5 by homeagain

pacamom wrote: 4 day weekend for me!.

Shearing alpacas and driving as fast as I possibly can.

Hey Paca....what do you do with the "left over" shearings (small bit and pieces)....one of my
friends gave me a "bird ball".....it's nesting material made from Alpaca hair and formed into a ball
so they can pull it out and build nests.....pretty cool idea!

23 May 2014 06:37 #6 by FredHayek
Graduations to attend, and graduation parties. Also planned a couple hikes.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 May 2014 07:06 #7 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Summer's UNofficial start-up...

otisptoadwater wrote: On Monday I'll be at Fort Logan remembering those who gave their all in defense of our nation and our freedoms.

A trip to Fort Logan for us.

23 May 2014 09:32 #8 by homeagain
I think about the "wounded Warriors" and the dead heroes quite frequently thru out the year,the
sacrifices they have made, their futures that have been FOREVER changed because our nation's
leaders do NOT put their well being first and foremost.......the LATEST VA SCANDAL is just SSDD.

The "killing machines" are used and discarded just like a "burn" phone.....JMO....what is truly
despicable is NOT much has changed thru the years..... :Patriot: OUR SOLDIERS DESERVE MORE.

23 May 2014 09:42 #9 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Summer's UNofficial start-up...
killing machines?

23 May 2014 09:58 #10 by homeagain

frogger wrote: killing machines?

JMO....Do you believe it is an innate ability to learn how to kill another human being? I believe
THAT skill is a learned skill, because I believe (for the most part) the humans are NOT killers.(their
HUMANITY is a strong urge to overcome)....the government teaches this skill, and is VERY successful at OVER RIDDING the brains instincts.

When the "mission"/purpose is accomplished the "programmed" soldier is dumped....you have seen
the stats, you have seen the CONTINUING controversy of lack of care...mental and physical, the
human is dispensable.....JMO

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds