Neptune Chimney's wife Char has passed away (Blazer Bob)

03 Jan 2015 11:22 - 03 Jan 2015 11:25 #1 by BuyersAgent
I was horrified to note on PC today where I am no longer a member and thus cannot comment....

that Bob awoke to find that Char had passed away in her sleep. :( :( :(

Bob, please let me know if there is anything I can do, meanwhile please know I LOVE YOU and am so sorry for this enormous loss.

Edited to add: if any members here are also allowed to post on PC, please feel free to mention that others on THIS site have noted that information, and are praying along with the members of that other site, for Answers and Meaning Ahead for Bob and Family, as Char was the ANCHOR as was clear when I served them as clients -- a happy woman, and a dedicated professional as well -- I am truly humbled by the news and the prospect of Bob's challenges ahead.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jan 2015 11:32 #2 by ScienceChic
Oh no, I can't wrap my head around this. I'm just in shock, I can't even imagine how Bob is dealing right now. I will try contacting him later.

Char was such an amazing, kind-hearted, hard-working, selfless, funny, generous, incredible lady. She will be missed so very greatly.

Blazer Bob, if there's anything we can help you with, please let us know. You are loved and supported beyond measure.

:tulips:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Jan 2015 11:35 #3 by BuyersAgent
SChic, if you are able to reach him, please tell him Kathy Hansen is concerned and at 303-761-4046, AVAILABLE ANY TIME and for ANYTHING.

Thanks for everything here at the New Year, Chic, if I have not said it before I should have: THANK YOU.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
303-761-4046
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

03 Jan 2015 11:47 #4 by homeagain
:snuggle: IF we could,we would ALL gather you in our arms and hold on tight. We are awaiting word of
what we can do collectively...let us know SC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

03 Jan 2015 11:51 #5 by ScienceChic
I absolutely will. Thank you both.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Jan 2015 12:25 #6 by HEARTLESS
So sorry to hear of this Bob. Though I'd only met her once, it was obvious she was a kind and caring soul. Please let us know how we may help.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

03 Jan 2015 12:43 #7 by BuyersAgent
Never before has it seemed so grotesque to me, that our community has been divided by a community website.

Bob, please know there are NO ISSUES big enough to keep us from crossing over ANY bridge to REACH YOU!

If I have to sign up again, I will bite my tongue and hard. You are so worth it, please just hang in there and Help will come in the Name of God! as He always does if we WAIT FOR HIM.

Please let all the masks fly OFF at this point, and let our SOULS shine through in aid and assistance of one who is so clearly authentic and REAL! So is our support Bob, so PLEASE let us be there for you. Our karma is aching to Make This Up To You although we know it is impossible, what an enormous Chimney you are facing so do not slip, we are under the roof if you do however, and you will not Fall into NOWHERE as she has built a cushion beneath so that NO MATTER WHAT you would never be Unloved, and so it will Come True

...the Pyramid of her Love is what you will stand on, in the future.

See us, and what a solid Pyramid she has left behind. In every moment, I saw her building. And wondered...? what is this BASIS being built for? if the Objective is Peace?!

and now I SEE! please see it along with me, and be PROUD, as oh my golly! I am GLOWING WITH PRIDE at having known your dear Wife and being able at last to see what she was building in there -- a Life Ahead for her Most Beloved You. We are all better Humans for her Life, and you are a life worthy partner as well so really...even if you fall, there is no Down...it has all been Left For You like a piece of precious artwork from Japan...the Life Work of Her Love.

Humbled is the Word, as I have nothing like that to give, but maybe Someday.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
303-761-4046

03 Jan 2015 12:57 #8 by BuyersAgent
Without a mask on Bob, please let me tell you outright how badly I WAS BETRAYED.

Not ALL of us are worthy partners, it seems! or as insightful about OURSELVES.

You DID NOT BETRAY YOUR WIFE! please know how thoroughly I have suffered for it having happened to me, and all that your dear Wife did NOT suffer was a precious Gift FROM YOU that today, you should equally celebrate and be proud of.

YOURSELF and your having met your PROMISE.

Please know, that I DID! but alas.....

No Pyramid for me....only air! you DESERVED YOUR WIFE and she YOU. THANK YOU for the only JUSTICE I have seen in such a long while! the two of you were such clear Partners that it rendered Hollow what my own had involved. So no more Mysteries about me: I got the shaft. (wink, you know what I mean.)

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
303-761-4046

03 Jan 2015 13:07 #9 by Blondie
Bob and Family
We send our sincerest condolences. Char was a kind and generous lady, and will be sorely missed.
We wish you peace in this time of grief.

03 Jan 2015 13:11 #10 by ScienceChic
No need to go anywhere else, Blazer Bob is an active member here and will always be welcome, as is everyone! I'm sure he'll be offline for a while, I know I would be. I'll pass along your message if I can get hold of him. Thank you Kathy.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds