Neptune Chimney's wife Char has passed away (Blazer Bob)

03 Jan 2015 13:52 #11 by HappyCamper
Char was such a wonderful kind woman I am just in shock.

Bob you are in our prayers and if there is anything you need please just let hubby and I know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jan 2015 14:17 #12 by pacamom
I am so sorry Bob. Char was a wonderful person and I will miss her.
We are all here for you Bob.

03 Jan 2015 14:27 #13 by ScienceChic
I pulled out my old laptop and found a picture of Char from a dinner gathering at Carreta Vieja in 2011. Her smile was so beautiful, I'll never forget it. She's the one on the far right if you hadn't met her.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

03 Jan 2015 14:30 #14 by cydl
So sorry to hear this, Bob. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

03 Jan 2015 14:32 #15 by BuyersAgent
She gave me cans of cat food from her cupboard, that she hoped my rescue-shelter kitten might conceivably find tempting. Lots of food, everything she could think of that a little kitten might want and that I might not have.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

03 Jan 2015 16:17 #16 by CC
Dearest Bob.
Bruce and I want you to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. You were blessed with the sweetest angel on earth. I pray for peace and healing for you in your time of grief.
We are here if you need anything at all.
Rest easy sweet Char.

03 Jan 2015 18:15 #17 by otisptoadwater
Terrible news, I just simply can't find any other words to express my dismay. While I didn't know Char, the comments preceding mine are a testimony to her character and the kind, generous person she was. Bob you have my deepest condolences, you, your family, and friends are in my prayers.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

03 Jan 2015 18:56 - 03 Jan 2015 18:59 #18 by BuyersAgent
Such a monumental and unexpected loss, lbut here is the Reassurance I Believe in anyway.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

03 Jan 2015 19:27 #19 by Rick
I've been sitting here trying to think of something to say that would help in some way but I know there isn't anything. I'm so sorry for your loss Bob and I can't imagine what you're going through. You obviously have lots of folks who care about you and will dearly miss your wife... I wish I could have met her. If there is anything I can do, even if it's just to have a beer and talk let me know man. I know you probably feel like you're alone in your grief but you're not, we grieve for you as well.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 Jan 2015 20:06 #20 by terbear
My heart is saddened today to learn of Char's passing.
Char is a beautiful sweet soul.
God bless you both .

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds