Neptune Chimney's wife Char has passed away (Blazer Bob)

03 Jan 2015 20:54 #21 by PrintSmith
You have the condolences of our house Bob, and our thoughts and prayers as well, on the passing of your beautiful bride.

Eternal rest grant unto Char O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jan 2015 21:18 - 04 Jan 2015 08:16 #22 by ZHawke
I never connected the dots before this. What a tragic way to do so. Bob, you and I met long ago. I always wondered what happened to you and your family as time went on and we lost touch. We traded firewood for chimney cleaning. In that time, we got to know each other a little bit. Although I never had the opportunity to meet your wife, Char, knowing you was all I needed to also know what a wonderful person she must have been. My sincerest condolences on your loss. If there's anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask. The road ahead will be difficult. Know that we are here for you.

04 Jan 2015 03:58 #23 by Blazer Bob
Thank you everyone for the kind words. They would make Char smile. Maybe they are.

04 Jan 2015 10:28 #24 by BuyersAgent
Tinker Bell says Prrr....one of those meals Char sent over was just what I wanted. Yikes, now I am a very big yellow cat.

Our dogs love Char too! as they got all the leftover that Tinker turned up the little pink nose at.

We love Char, and we love you Bob, just hang in there as chimney experts (it is hoped) are already very very good at. Here is an extra cleat to help hold you up there, as it looks so slippy and impossible that nobody but you would have dared it to begin with: __X__.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

07 Jan 2015 15:56 - 07 Jan 2015 17:27 #25 by BuyersAgent
It is hoped that by cutting and pasting this message from Pinecam website, I am not infringing some privately-owned rights of others! and also that the topic will itself justify having done so if I just have, for which I apologize if that is the case.

nevergonnaleave wrote:
Hi fellow Pinecammers. Thank you so very much for all the kind words and thoughts. My Dad and I are taking care of a few things and trying to regroup. We are planning a Celebration of Char's life rather than a Memorial. She did wish to have a memorial so the family has decided to have a Celebration instead.

I will be sure to post when/where this will take place. We have family and friends that may be flying in so it will be a while to make these plans.

I would like to express so much gratitude within our community. I know my mom would be very thankful to have so much support and kind words said about her. She loved living up here and was devoted to animals, her family, friends and the shelter.

I think for the most part my father and I are still in a state of shock. It has been incredibly difficult. Knowing that my Mom has so many people that loved her and valued her friendship is getting us through these rough times.

She truly will be missed and I promise to update you all on the Celebration.

Thanks again,
Mindi

www.pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=151&t=195832&start=48

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

07 Jan 2015 19:57 #26 by terbear
Char was a true beautiful sprit always smiling and laughing.
Full of energy and life.
My heart goes out to the entire Neptune Family !!
Especially you Bob and Mindy

08 Jan 2015 18:21 #27 by DavisRanch
My deepest condolences, Bob. I can't imagine your pain, but you know you have an entire community behind you. Hugs!

16 Jan 2015 19:56 #28 by HappyCamper
Here is the information that was posted on Pinecam.

Arrangements have been made to have a Celebration of Chars' Life on
Saturday February 7th

2-5pm

Rustic Station
Bailey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

05 Feb 2015 11:04 #29 by ScienceChic
Sharing with permission from a friend.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds