Introduction

27 Feb 2015 13:33 #1 by jt523
Introduction was created by jt523
Hello, my name is Justin and I just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Bailey with my fiance and our happy band of 4 legged creatures. Looking forward to getting to know you guys/gals!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimberlyhazard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Feb 2015 15:07 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Introduction
Welcome to the best d*** community forum around Justin! B) :grouphug: We're a lively bunch at times, but a fine group to hang out with. Make yourself at home!

:dominos:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Mar 2015 18:15 #3 by puppypaws0123
Replied by puppypaws0123 on topic Introduction
I'm also new here and I'm looking forward to learn from you guys.

I hope to really enjoy being a part of this forum :happysnow:

03 Mar 2015 19:40 #4 by mountaindollar
Replied by mountaindollar on topic Introduction
Welcome!!!!

Please post your interests as we are all always looking for new folks to hang with.

My husband and I have 4 dogs, two horses, two birds and a wild cat that will not let us pet him/her but has been with us for 5 years now he/she will not come in the house but we have a oozy safe place setup for he/she outside.

Always looking for new people to grab dinner with or just sit on the deck and shoot the breeze with a cocktail or two.

03 Mar 2015 22:08 #5 by ScienceChic
Welcome puppypaws! We're a fun bunch once you get to know us so please do jump right on in!

This is my pretty boy, Beauregard.

And his companion, Sammy, who amazingly lets my daughter snuggle with him all the time.

And our latest additions, my son finally got the 2 guinea pigs last Thanksgiving that he's wanted for years after getting good grades his first trimester. This is Hammy, his brother Squeakes declined to come out. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

14 Apr 2015 14:43 #6 by BeachCruiser
Replied by BeachCruiser on topic Introduction
Hello all! I just wanted to quickly introduce myself as a new member of this board. We are finally moving back to the mountains with my wife and yellow lab. I'm a Summit County native :coflag: but moved around the country enough to realize that the Colorado mountains is where I belong. Keeping our current jobs in Denver and Lakewood, we chose Morrison as our new town to call home. I look forward to meeting our newest neighbors and getting to know many of you as well.

Cheers!
Brian

14 Apr 2015 16:42 #7 by ScienceChic
Welcome Brian! I'm not far from you nestled right up against Morrison in Lakewood and happily my work takes me up there a lot!

I think we'll be scheduling a happy hour hangout here sometime soon - you should come and meet some of us! B)

14 Apr 2015 19:34 #8 by BeachCruiser
Replied by BeachCruiser on topic Introduction

ScienceChic wrote: Welcome Brian! I'm not far from you nestled right up against Morrison in Lakewood and happily my work takes me up there a lot!

I think we'll be scheduling a happy hour hangout here sometime soon - you should come and meet some of us! B)

That sounds like a fantastic idea! We would love to do a happy hour sometime soon. Keep me posted as to when and where. Two more weeks until we close and we'll be moving in right afterwards. Can't wait!

16 Apr 2015 21:46 #9 by kudroffe
Replied by kudroffe on topic Introduction
Hello, I'm also a newbie here and just want to explore and have a nice time.

17 Jan 2017 00:19 #10 by rubysalcedo
Replied by rubysalcedo on topic Introduction
Hello there! I am Ruby and I just joined this forum. I hope that would get interesting topics for discussion here.:)

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds