Tribute

17 Aug 2015 23:34 #1 by otisptoadwater
Tribute was created by otisptoadwater
No one lives forever, goodnight and goodbye for ever Wundermutt. You will be missed and fondly remembered by everyone who knew you. I'm pretty sure that if/when I get to the Pearly Gates Saint Peter isn't going to even look up from his book, he'll just point and confirm that I'll never be permitted to pass through the gates of Heaven. For that I am truly sorry but I have my reasons for doing the things I have done, those tasks were accomplished for good even if it required some evil on my part to accomplish each task. I know you'll be in heaven and raising a ruckus like you always do. Play hard, love everyone, and be happy just like you were every day on earth. it hurts me to know you're gone but I like to think you aren't gone, you just changed your address to Heaven.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Aug 2015 06:18 #2 by NeutralGuy
Replied by NeutralGuy on topic Tribute
Very sorry about your loss find comfort in the memories you made with you beloved friend.

18 Aug 2015 06:38 #3 by cydl
Replied by cydl on topic Tribute
so sorry to hear of your loss, Otis. :(

18 Aug 2015 07:03 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Tribute
Sorry to hear about your loss. The wife wants no more pets after these pass. She loves them, but can't handle losing them.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Aug 2015 07:30 - 18 Aug 2015 09:44 #5 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Tribute
Otis sorry to hear about your best buddy all of my fur babies send licks your way.

18 Aug 2015 08:10 #6 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Tribute
I'm so sorry Otis. I know this day has long been coming, but it doesn't make it any easier when it finally arrives. Many hugs for you my friend.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Aug 2015 11:45 #7 by mtnvicky
Replied by mtnvicky on topic Tribute
So sorry for your loss, Otis.

18 Aug 2015 14:19 #8 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Tribute
Very sorry to hear of your loss, Otis.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

18 Aug 2015 19:57 #9 by Ashley
Replied by Ashley on topic Tribute
So sorry for your loss Otis. I know from your post you gave tlc and received it as well. Here's to many fond and beautiful memories.

18 Aug 2015 23:02 #10 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Tribute
Thanks everyone, it'll take me some time to get used to him being gone but the Wundermutt was 15 years old and it was time. His quality of life was going down fast and I couldn't watch him suffer anymore.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds