Great New Home Page 285Bound

22 Aug 2010 14:46 #1 by Nmysys
It reminds me of somewhere else, but I have to admit that the New Home Page is awesome!!!

Kudos!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Aug 2010 14:57 #2 by jf1acai
Very nice!! :thumbsup: :party

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

22 Aug 2010 15:01 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Great New Home Page 285Bound
CG and Pinedust , well worth the wait.Thanks for all the hard work.

22 Aug 2010 15:22 #4 by Photo-fish
Looks fantastic! Great job CG & Pinedust!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

22 Aug 2010 15:27 #5 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Great New Home Page 285Bound
OUTSTANDING!

22 Aug 2010 15:32 #6 by ColoradoXprss
Great Homepage....MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, better than the other place "wink wink :wink: :wink: ", this one is very nice and very well laid out. Thank you to the entire 285Bound Team in all their hard work and efforts to bring the community a quality website we can share our views and opinions. Many thanks.

:Happywave: :grouphug: :bravo: :bravo: :Thank you

22 Aug 2010 15:55 #7 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Great New Home Page 285Bound
Impressive :biggrin: :biggrin: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :cool: :cool:

22 Aug 2010 16:00 #8 by The Viking

ColoradoXprss wrote: Great Homepage....MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, better than the other place "wink wink :wink: :wink: ", this one is very nice and very well laid out. Thank you to the entire 285Bound Team in all their hard work and efforts to bring the community a quality website we can share our views and opinions. Many thanks.

:Happywave: :grouphug: :bravo: :bravo: :Thank you

Ditto! You guys have created a fantastic homepage and site. And to think all of this and over 650 members in just 4 months. This is already a great site but it is going to be something special. Thanks guys!

22 Aug 2010 16:02 #9 by The Viking

Nmysys wrote: It reminds me of somewhere else, but I have to admit that the New Home Page is awesome!!!

Kudos!!

It doesn't remind me of another site. This one has serious class! It is like comparing a black and white TV to a 50 inch with High definition.

22 Aug 2010 19:24 #10 by pinedust

Nmysys wrote: It reminds me of somewhere else, but I have to admit that the New Home Page is awesome!!!

Kudos!!

Yes, it does basically have the same content as pinecam, is there anything wrong with that? The pinecam home page is full in good information, and I like it, so why not model a page after something that does indeed work?

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds