Here Kitty , Kitty

24 Aug 2020 09:24 #1 by Dippy DoDa
Mountain Lion crossing CR43 by # 3763 I have picture but don't know how to attach it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Aug 2020 10:37 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Here Kitty , Kitty
Ooh, I'd love to see it! If you click the "Attachments" button underneath the dialog box when you start a new topic or reply to one, it'll give you the option to upload a photo directly into your post. There's a tutorial posted here: mymountaintown.com/forum/my-mountain-tow...d-and-post-a-picture . The caveat being that if the photo is larger than 1MB in size, it won't work. If that's the case, or it's just easier for you, you can email it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we can post it for you.

Thanks Dippy DoDa!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Aug 2020 19:06 #3 by Dippy DoDa
Replied by Dippy DoDa on topic Here Kitty , Kitty
I sent a picture email.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

24 Aug 2020 19:35 #4 by Dippy DoDa
Replied by Dippy DoDa on topic Here Kitty , Kitty
Guess I didn't have to send email.

25 Aug 2020 01:00 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Here Kitty , Kitty
How lucky to see such a sight! I'm glad you were able to figure out how to add a photo - thank you!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds