Hi

26 May 2010 11:19 #1 by color-me-happy
Hi was created by color-me-happy
:wave: I found your site via FB :thumbsup: Newbie in all senses of the word - Moved to US in '99 from the UK. Moved to Conifer in '08 from :Whistle Highlands Ranch. We love it here. It reminds me more of home. It's so peaceful and relaxed. I VERY often seek info on American/Mountain life. Sooo pleased I found this site. Read some very helpful threads already :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2010 11:29 #2 by MyMountainTown
Replied by MyMountainTown on topic Hi
So happy to have you here. Have fun. Let us know if we can help with anything.

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

26 May 2010 11:30 #3 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Hi
Welcome! There are lots of nice folks here who will be happy to answer questions.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

26 May 2010 11:38 #4 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Hi
On behalf of myself and my extended 285Bound family, welcome. We will do our best to provide information you seek. Simply ask. BTW I really like you nic. Reminds me of Pet Clark's Color my world form the 60's.

26 May 2010 11:59 #5 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Hi
Yes, welcome! I know you will love this site and the people here and especially our community!

26 May 2010 12:35 #6 by color-me-happy
Replied by color-me-happy on topic Hi
Thanks for all the welcome wishes.. I've had some FUN!!! already on the spot the difference. Think I need to go check my heart rate LOL!
Rockdoc - Thanks! I love that song and on a day like today...WOW! Take the green from the grass and the blue from the sky :)

26 May 2010 16:35 #7 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Hi
Hello there color-me-happy! What a great nic and avatar. Your positive spirit fits right in here!

Did I color you happy? :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 May 2010 18:30 #8 by color-me-happy
Replied by color-me-happy on topic Hi

25 Jan 2011 13:30 #9 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Hi

color-me-happy wrote: :wave: I found your site via FB :thumbsup: Newbie in all senses of the word - Moved to US in '99 from the UK. Moved to Conifer in '08 from :Whistle Highlands Ranch. We love it here. It reminds me more of home. It's so peaceful and relaxed. I VERY often seek info on American/Mountain life. Sooo pleased I found this site. Read some very helpful threads already :biggrin:

Now you keep in touch with your old home too in HR at [url=http://www.hrbound.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.hrbound.com[/url]

25 Jan 2011 15:30 #10 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Hi
Welcome! I seldom post on the newcomers thread because I'm basically lazy, but your nic made me smile and I had to see who you were. So, welcome to the mountain and I'm so glad you love it!

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds