Safeway, King Soopers or Walmart

15 Jul 2010 14:08 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Safeway, King Soopers or Walmart
RT's wife: (she's driving of course): Where too hun, Safeway or King Soopers?
RT: Oh go to Safeway! The ambiance there is simply fabulous..OMG!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jul 2010 14:15 #22 by UNDER MODERATION

Maizy wrote: Safeway for me. I go to Kings once in a while, but always go back to Safeway. I like Safeway's layout much better. I do like the Boars Head at King's, and I like their large selection of non-food items. I think Safeway's people are much friendlier.

And you are getting ambiance for those higher prices at Safeway. Thats worth something

to RT anyway

15 Jul 2010 14:21 #23 by HEARTLESS
Answered all 3, but include Costco as well. VL ambiance is important, but none of the stores listed also sell firearms, hence no ambiance.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

15 Jul 2010 14:28 #24 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

residenttroll wrote: I like the ambiance of SW.

"The ambiance" of a grocery store?...ha ha ha ha ha

I just can't image any man I know, or any man, boy or male toddler in my family saying "I don't like the ambiance in King Suuuuperrss".

RT, do you have a lisp?

You know a few of us hve noticed that you try a little TOO hard to prove your manhood. And you use the word gay a little TOO much. And you constantly try to find reasons to call others gay. Here is a study for you.......

Most Homophobes are Gay

Research by US psychologist Prof. Adams of the University of Georgia suggests that 80 percent of men who are homophobic have secret homosexual feelings.

These findings support the theories that homophobia (fear and hatred of gayness and support for antigay discrimination) is often indicative of repressed, self-loathing homosexual feelings; and that many homophobes subconsciously use anti-gay attitudes as a smokescreen to disguise their own homosexuality.

http://www.ipce.info/library_3/files/homophobes.htm

Just a thought....... :Whistle

15 Jul 2010 14:42 #25 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

residenttroll wrote: I like the ambiance of SW.

"The ambiance" of a grocery store?...ha ha ha ha ha

I just can't image any man I know, or any man, boy or male toddler in my family saying "I don't like the ambiance in King Suuuuperrss".

RT, do you have a lisp?

You know a few of us hve noticed that you try a little TOO hard to prove your manhood. And you use the word gay a little TOO much. And you constantly try to find reasons to call others gay. Here is a study for you.......

Most Homophobes are Gay

Research by US psychologist Prof. Adams of the University of Georgia suggests that 80 percent of men who are homophobic have secret homosexual feelings.

These findings support the theories that homophobia (fear and hatred of gayness and support for antigay discrimination) is often indicative of repressed, self-loathing homosexual feelings; and that many homophobes subconsciously use anti-gay attitudes as a smokescreen to disguise their own homosexuality.

http://www.ipce.info/library_3/files/homophobes.htm

Just a thought....... :Whistle

WRONG! I just calls em as I sees em....Judging the ambeince and decor of your local grocery store is "interior decorator" gay!

Whats he gonna do next, start a thread about the new fall fashions?

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds