You know you are getting older when...

27 Aug 2010 09:47 #11 by mtnvicky
When you put something important away in a "special place" that you'll remember - but don't remember !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Aug 2010 10:15 #12 by jf1acai
...you go into a room to get something, and can't remember what it was.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

27 Aug 2010 10:25 #13 by The Viking
when the highlight of your day is getting a cup of coffee and seeing what people are doing on 285bound.

27 Aug 2010 15:57 #14 by ComputerBreath
When you get up to answer the ringing phone, put the remote control down, and can't find it after 2 minutes.

27 Aug 2010 16:40 #15 by RY
when you are at the liquor store and the cashier asks you for identification and he smiles at you rather than being serious...

27 Aug 2010 21:38 #16 by pineinthegrass
It takes longer to rest, than it did to get tired.

28 Aug 2010 07:57 #17 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic You know you are getting older when...

pineinthegrass wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: So I got new contacts yesterday. I look much younger without my glasses except....

I look older too because I have to wear reading glasses. With my glasses I did not have to go back and forth I just took them off. Now I look old with the reading glasses. I might have to go back to glasses. Grrrr....

See if you can learn to get by with just one contact lens in your dominant eye. It takes practice, but then you can see distance in one eye, and up close with the other.

When I went to the eye doctor he had me try these bifocal contact but I couldn't see anything far or short. My new contacts are great when I drive I can see so clearly! But what do you do with this technique close your eyes?

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds