CONIFER VFW BREAKFAST/FOOD DRIVE 17 OCTOBER

07 Oct 2010 19:52 #1 by navycpo7
As our breakfast is fast approaching, we wanted to get the word out on this one. We are doing a food drive for the Mountain Resource Center.

4 non perisible items will get you a free breakfast. This is per person. I am asking the community to come out and help us out. If you want to just drop it off that is fine also. If you would like to pay for your breakfast it is 8.00 dollars for adults and 4.00 dollars for 12 and under.

Our menu includes

Scrambled eggs, bacon, sauage(links and patties), fresh made green chili, fresh gravey and baked bisquits, real homefries(we cook our potatoes and then dice them up and fry them up) pancakes, various desserts, coffee, orange juice, tea, great company, relaxing atomsphere.

Come on out and help the Conifer VFW collect up food items. We are located about a 1/4 mile down foxton rd from 285. Beaver Ranch, (Conifer Community Park) Serving from 0730-1130am

Questions
Ken Cressler
Post Commander
Conifer VFW Post 12009
303-960-9226

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Oct 2010 20:45 #2 by CC
Our family will be there and you don't even have to give us a free breakfast. :) See you on the 17th

11 Oct 2010 18:32 #3 by navycpo7
Hope to see a bunch of ya on Sunday at Beaver Ranch

11 Oct 2010 21:25 #4 by ScienceChic
I'm going to try my best to drag the kids and hubby out of bed and up there for this Sunday's breakfast - we'll be happy to bring canned food AND pay! :)

Otherwise, it'll just be me before we descend upon CG's house for football!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Oct 2010 21:46 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic CONIFER VFW BREAKFAST/FOOD DRIVE 17 OCTOBER
Getting ready for the crew. Other football people are invited. I don't have a huge house but I have HD. If there is nice weather I could put a TV in the back yard. LOL SC so what do we have for sure? Wine? LOL

12 Oct 2010 01:44 #6 by ScienceChic

CinnamonGirl wrote: Getting ready for the crew. Other football people are invited. I don't have a huge house but I have HD. If there is nice weather I could put a TV in the back yard. LOL SC so what do we have for sure? Wine? LOL

Do we need anything else?! :biggrin:
I'll have EM whip up something yummy. I know what a fan of asparagus you are so maybe we'll bring asparagus soup! :wink: Or something more football-oriented!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Oct 2010 05:32 #7 by TPP
We'll be there... Unless I fill my elk tag in the morning hunt.

Edit: meeting friends, so don't take up too much room...

15 Oct 2010 19:14 #8 by CC
Hey now....this almost got off the first page.
Should I save a boat load of seats this Sunday around 9 for everyone?

Don't forget 4 cans of non perishable food.
Let's help make this a great food drive for the VFW.

15 Oct 2010 20:27 #9 by The Viking

Becky wrote: Hey now....this almost got off the first page.
Should I save a boat load of seats this Sunday around 9 for everyone?

Don't forget 4 cans of non perishable food.
Let's help make this a great food drive for the VFW.

I have an annual huge party Saturday night up in Thornton that normally lasts till morning, but I think I will leave early. So I should be there. If I am it may be a +1 FYI.

15 Oct 2010 21:13 #10 by CC
Hope to see you Sunday Viking

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds