CONIFER VFW BREAKFAST/FOOD DRIVE 17 OCTOBER

18 Oct 2010 10:45 #21 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote: OK, now I am taking it personal. The one month I can't make it and everyone shows up? I wish I could have seen everyone. Guess I should say I might not make it next month and more will show up again. But I will be there next month for sure. I normally only miss one or two each year. Hope I can see everyone there next month. Glad you all had a great time and so many showed up.

rofllol "Can't?"
Viking, what happened to leaving your party early so you could make it to the breakfast? Don't blame us for your screwed up priorities - partying all hours of the night like you're still in college when you know you have somewhere to be the next morning! :jk2: rofllol
It must've been a good one for you to miss football at CG's house at 2pm too... :Whistle
Hope you had fun and I'll try to drag the fam to the next one - the kids are no problem, it's getting EM up that early! I missed Grady, Outdoor, Dieselpop, and Local Historian and hope they'll be there next month! Glad I finally got to meet TPP at least and Zydecofeva and Watermanofevergreen!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2010 10:48 #22 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

The Viking wrote: OK, now I am taking it personal. The one month I can't make it and everyone shows up? I wish I could have seen everyone. Guess I should say I might not make it next month and more will show up again. But I will be there next month for sure. I normally only miss one or two each year. Hope I can see everyone there next month. Glad you all had a great time and so many showed up.

rofllol "Can't?"
Viking, what happened to leaving your party early so you could make it to the breakfast? Don't blame us for your screwed up priorities - partying all hours of the night like you're still in college when you know you have somewhere to be the next morning! :jk2: rofllol
It must've been a good one for you to miss football at CG's house at 2pm too... :Whistle
Hope you had fun and I'll try to drag the fam to the next one - the kids are no problem, it's getting EM up that early! I missed Grady, Outdoor, Dieselpop, and Local Historian and hope they'll be there next month! Glad I finally got to meet TPP at least and Zydecofeva and Watermanofevergreen!

No, we actually left the party pretty early and I didn't really drink. We ahd things going on Sunday though and I wasn't free most of the day. Didn't even get to see the whole game.

18 Oct 2010 19:23 #23 by navycpo7

pacamom wrote: Sorry I missed this one. Even had a phone call reminder, but I was already on my way down the hill for a daylong errand adventure.

When is the next one?

11/21

18 Oct 2010 19:28 #24 by CC
Hey Navy....Terry asked me today for specifics on the dedication of the wooden statue. Could you pm me the time and place?

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds