Would you be interested in paid private forums? Poll

09 Oct 2010 18:09 #21 by homeagain
Ambivalent about this........can see a money generating option for you,BUT,the precedence that will be set seems unsavory......JMO,but
life is about opposing POV or conflicting ideas and being EXPOSED to varying thought processes......it's called being open-minded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2010 18:25 #22 by Blazer Bob
With all the internet options out there, I am amazed anyone would pay for it.

09 Oct 2010 18:35 #23 by CC
I smiled as I read through these 3 pages because....
1. It is awesome that the owners value the opinion of the registered users here enough to seek out their point of view to plan the direction this website is going in.
2. So many people here view this website as a community

I think it is safe to say that [url=http://www.285bound.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.285bound.com[/url] is a success.

09 Oct 2010 18:56 #24 by chocolove
OH MY Becky! Please don't tell me your Bully's let you dress them up like that!!!

09 Oct 2010 20:12 #25 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I would say try it and see. I would not shoot it down until you try it. You just need to be able to provide an additional login screen for the forum. Give the requester a time period to try it out with no obligation either way at the end of that time period. Either can cancel or walk away. I can certainly understand that if folks want to talk about politics and the current forums turn into a shooting match instead of a discussion. It could be very wonderful to have intelligent discussions without the childish nonsense that goes on most of the time. "I know you are, but what I am?" crap. I say try it.

09 Oct 2010 20:39 #26 by The Viking

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote: We agreed twice in one day. We need to get together for a drink and celebrate!

Come on down to AZ and I'll have a cold ale waiting for ya......or a raincheck till spring. I really do hate this feeling of being in exile, though I did get 3 days at home in CO last week!

And you didn't come meet any of us? I will be in AZ in Dec.

09 Oct 2010 21:12 #27 by archer
You coming to AZ in Dec for the Broncos game? Or just to get warm?

10 Oct 2010 06:26 #28 by LOL
No, "paid or private" doesn't interest me personally. Good points both sides on this though, but I don't see any harm in having a go at it if someone wants to try it. It would be just another feature, or link to something different. Sorta like a link to a my space /facebook page where you have to be a "friend' Jeez I'm starting to sound like a moderate, ugghh.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

10 Oct 2010 08:31 #29 by Tilt
???Pay to be edited and muted???. Archer says cliques-who would know better. Good money making scam, though.

10 Oct 2010 08:36 #30 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Would you be interested in paid private forums? Poll
TROLL ALERT--- :Troll: Ignore him and he will either go away or cross the line into q status.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds