amazing!

20 Oct 2010 22:39 #21 by truecolors
Replied by truecolors on topic amazing!
I thought we were already doing that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2010 23:02 #22 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic amazing!

jf1acai wrote: Instead of criticising others, how about we just show how it can be done better?

And, I know I am guilty too, so lets all just work toward positive improvement, rather than negative criticism. :)

I don't think it is negative criticism when they are facts. It's like saying the sky is blue, grass is green, pinecam is pathetic,.....see, it is just facts. :biggrin:

21 Oct 2010 00:07 #23 by dummy up
Replied by dummy up on topic amazing!
This site would not exist if not for Pinecam, we have it good.

21 Oct 2010 04:42 #24 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic amazing!
Agreed, dummy-up, but we all no that PC is on life support and the greedy folks over there refuse to pull the plug.

21 Oct 2010 04:50 #25 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic amazing!
On Saturday evening my wife and I had dinner (well just dessert for us) with many Pinecam people at DW's. A couple that are mods and admins thought I should try to post again as I never got my final PM stating why I got booted forever. It was a no go, still can't log-in after several months. Maybe they sent it, but since I couldn't log-in I couldn't read it. Oh well, enjoying 285 Bound more anyway. :biggrin:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

21 Oct 2010 07:29 #26 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic amazing!
I haven't been over there in a very long time, I went over there to post to further spread the word about yesterday's Tancredo visit. It was like I had entered a time warp, threads locked, posters attacking and other, and wondering why their posts were deleted.
Reminded me of that Thanksgiving dinner when too many people show up and all the kids have to sit at the “little table”. The adults are having nice conservation with dinner, and the kids are jabbering, poking each other, throwing peas, spilling their milk, and carrying on.
no thank you, I think I'll stay here at the adult table.

21 Oct 2010 08:00 #27 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic amazing!
Hopefully they will allow this to stay.

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=

Posted by a new user BlueHeron
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:20 am Post subject: Please pass the word Reply with quote
Good morning! I would like to announce to this great group of people on the Pinecam website that we have started a similar site in Highlands Ranch. We know that your community has benefitted from Pinecam and we wanted to extend that same sense of community to the residents of Highlands Ranch. You also understand the importance of this type of medium. If you have family or friends that live in Highlands Ranch, please let them know how much fun they can have by participating and ask them to register on [url=http://www.HighlandsRanchBound.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.HighlandsRanchBound.com[/url].

Thank you!

21 Oct 2010 08:26 #28 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic amazing!
I hope so too.

21 Oct 2010 08:26 #29 by CC
Replied by CC on topic amazing!
Crossing my fingers that they will be big enough to let it stay!

21 Oct 2010 21:14 #30 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic amazing!

The Viking wrote:

Hoot Owl wrote: And you are amazed? WHY? The Pinecam prayer meeting....

rofllol rofllol Except the person on the throne needs to have their pants down to their ankles making their followers kiss their arse!

The leader appears to be wearing a diaper. Close enough, Viking?

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds