amazing!

20 Oct 2010 21:40 #11 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic amazing!

Science Chic wrote: So you've gone from WhereDidMyPostGo to WhereDidJMCGo?

That's just messed up. Up to this point, I have never personally, publicly bashed PC for any of its decisions, but Way To Go PC - you're losing more good people every day. What happened to warnings?

I changed my name because I was told that my old nic bothered some people.They are no longer following their TOS, I never violated it. Just personal now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2010 21:43 #12 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic amazing!
Welcome to the club.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

20 Oct 2010 21:43 #13 by CC
Replied by CC on topic amazing!
Royal Yoga....the same thing happened to me there. I would spend hours putting together nice adds to post and one week I posted a few minutes early and poof......all that hard work was gone. No respect for business there at all.
I have been banned so many times, I have lost count.
According to them...I am a loser and a troublemaker.
My sin was having opinions that differed from a handful in charge or daring to ever criticize the great Pinecam or OZ.
When I talk to folks out in the community....I hear the word whinecam. Heard it just this evening as a matter of fact.
It is my personal opinion that Pinecam has done a lot to divide our community. They have added a new layer to a class system that I have never seen before.
JMC and Cinn.
Be proud of what you have created here. People are genuinely excited. Businesses are starting to thrive a bit by having an inexpensive alternative to getting their name out there. You are a light that is getting brighter and brighter each day.
You both have changed how we interact with each other. You have raised the bar and now we all reach up to grab it.
What a gift you have given to our community and will give to communities all over the country.
It is an honor to volunteer my time for you guys and my community.
None of us are losers.
We are ALL winners.

20 Oct 2010 21:48 #14 by jf1acai
Excellent post, Becky!

Let's forget about the negative, and concentrate on making the Communities Bound sites the best they can be.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

20 Oct 2010 21:51 #15 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic amazing!
And you are amazed? WHY? The Pinecam prayer meeting....

20 Oct 2010 21:53 #16 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic amazing!

JMC wrote:

Science Chic wrote: So you've gone from WhereDidMyPostGo to WhereDidJMCGo?

That's just messed up. Up to this point, I have never personally, publicly bashed PC for any of its decisions, but Way To Go PC - you're losing more good people every day. What happened to warnings?

I changed my name because I was told that my old nic bothered some people.They are no longer following their TOS, I never violated it. Just personal now.

I posted this before I realized that you changed your nic - I was making a reference to not only that your posts are gone, but now you yourself as well. It's PC's loss, in more ways than one.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Oct 2010 22:05 #17 by CC
Replied by CC on topic amazing!
why not?

20 Oct 2010 22:10 #18 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic amazing!

Hoot Owl wrote: And you are amazed? WHY? The Pinecam prayer meeting....

rofllol rofllol Except the person on the throne needs to have their pants down to their ankles making their followers kiss their arse! They are really starting to become yesterday's news and a total joke up here because of the way they disrespect people. They are not 'true' neighbors and people that I want to associate with and I sure hope new people up here don't think that all of Conifer is as rude, and egotistical as they are, where they think mainly of themselves first. I hope they realize that those running that site are a total exception to the rule of the people who live in hte great community. I really see them disolving to a very unimportant site within the next year or so. Their bad reputation is spreading quickly. I am so gald they have a bunch of morons for leaders. It makes this site so much better and so much more desriable.

20 Oct 2010 22:14 #19 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic amazing!

Royal Yoga wrote: Welcome to the club - I was "banned" a long time ago because I guess they don't like yoga... all I did was answer someone's questions about my classes and that was "shotgun posting" and the end of my Pinecam membership. I don't miss them at all, they are the "losers"...

YOU were banned? That is pathetic! You are one of the last people I would imagine being banned. That site is a total joke with a bunch of pathetic losers who have no life running it who just need to feel the power of controling others lives in order to validate their own existence. I actually do feel sorry for them at times. It must be a sad life treating people like they do in order just to feel important.

20 Oct 2010 22:26 #20 by jf1acai
Instead of criticising others, how about we just show how it can be done better?

And, I know I am guilty too, so lets all just work toward positive improvement, rather than negative criticism. :)

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds