amazing!

20 Oct 2010 19:35 #1 by JMC
amazing! was created by JMC
I was deleted and can not sign in to Pinecam. I tried to let people know that we had great info from Evergreenbound's world class scanner team concerning the gas leak. They deleted 3 posts and stopped all my messages. They are feeling threatened for some reason, maybe because of Evergreenbound.com. For the record Evergreenbound is independently owned. They are not responsible for this post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2010 19:48 #2 by RY
Replied by RY on topic amazing!
Welcome to the club - I was "banned" a long time ago because I guess they don't like yoga... all I did was answer someone's questions about my classes and that was "shotgun posting" and the end of my Pinecam membership. I don't miss them at all, they are the "losers"...

20 Oct 2010 19:51 #3 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic amazing!
You can advertise any local business on Pinecam -- just not a business that competes with them, I guess.

20 Oct 2010 19:53 #4 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic amazing!
Evergreen was not even competition just an expansion of the value

20 Oct 2010 19:56 #5 by RY
Replied by RY on topic amazing!
It's about ego and control - you have your own site, I would ignore PC altogether.

20 Oct 2010 20:17 #6 by JMC
They deleted my post and then let some poster reference it in a completely false way.They whine that our posters are allowed to complain about them "you let that continue!" They just delete with no explanation. High ground? not in my book.

20 Oct 2010 21:19 #7 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic amazing!
Ignore them, they are not worth wasting time/energy on, IMO.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

20 Oct 2010 21:34 #8 by Dilbert
Replied by Dilbert on topic amazing!

JMC wrote: I was deleted and can not sign in to Pinecam. I tried to let people know that we had great info from Evergreenbound's world class scanner team concerning the gas leak. They deleted 3 posts and stopped all my messages. They are feeling threatened for some reason, maybe because of Evergreenbound.com. For the record Evergreenbound is independently owned. They are not responsible for this post.

You care?

20 Oct 2010 21:35 #9 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic amazing!
So you've gone from WhereDidMyPostGo to WhereDidJMCGo?

That's just messed up. Up to this point, I have never personally, publicly bashed PC for any of its decisions, but Way To Go PC - you're losing more good people every day. What happened to warnings?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Oct 2010 21:37 #10 by JMC

Doobie wrote:

JMC wrote: I was deleted and can not sign in to Pinecam. I tried to let people know that we had great info from Evergreenbound's world class scanner team concerning the gas leak. They deleted 3 posts and stopped all my messages. They are feeling threatened for some reason, maybe because of Evergreenbound.com. For the record Evergreenbound is independently owned. They are not responsible for this post.

You care?

Yes I do, very much.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds