Thank you

31 Oct 2010 18:26 #11 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Thank you
Great news!

And thank you, choco! :thumbsup:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 21:09 #12 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic Thank you
All,

AC has not made follow-up drs appts yet. It might be helpful to her if you could say when you are free to spend some time in the area while they are doing their appointment. That way she could tell the scheduler when she is available vs the scheduler telling her and then they can't get there. Just a suggestion that might help her out. Hard to schedule appointments when you don't know if you have a way to get there.

As for food if anyone wants to do anything, the food needs to be fairly bland and with little if any tomatoes, bean soups are ok, split pea, chicken noodle, clam chowder, any kind of chicken soup, bland casseroles with any kind of meat or no meat. Just that it has to be bland and with very little if no tomato in it, cheese is also ok. AC has a very sensitive stomach, Mr. AC has an iron stomach now he just needs an iron back and neck! :)

I can pick up meals on my way home or dusty can if anyone wants to volunteer. Just pm me and I will figure it out.

Thanks to all of you for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds