What your email address says about you.

01 Jun 2010 03:27 #1 by CinnamonGirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2010 06:25 #2 by Rockdoc
lol What do they have to say about earthlink? I suppose a number of them apply if you have more than one e-mail. lol

01 Jun 2010 07:10 #3 by pinedust
I have at least one each of the top four. I don't really use my hotmail account for anything other than logging onto MSN chat.
I have not had an AOL account since around 1997.

01 Jun 2010 08:38 #4 by pound dog mom
Oh my, I really am somewhere between a geek and an idiot. I have an account in most of those listed and each one has its own group that uses it. I really do need to cut back. Earthlink hum I don’t have one there, YET…

01 Jun 2010 22:22 #5 by CC
LOL Dusty. I have had 4 of those listed above. Same here with the aol.

01 Jun 2010 22:50 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What your email address says about you.
I hate anything to do with MSN. They have too many privacy controls and I can never sign in.

01 Jun 2010 22:56 #7 by archer
hmmmm....I have one in the first....and one in the last (got that aol e-mail back when aol was first on the internet, remember the old days when you signed onto the internet.....went to make dinner....ate most of it, then checked to see if it had loaded yet?) I guess I am an illiterate geek.....or a computer saavy sentimentalist.

01 Jun 2010 23:09 #8 by CC
LOL archer. I remember. My pc was the size of a small desk and it sounded like a freight train running.
To funny. Thx for the memories.

02 Jun 2010 06:28 #9 by jf1acai
Internet? Compuserve via 300 baud modem was heaven at one time! :rofl

All of mine now are in the first 2 categories, and yes, I have too many of them! lol

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

02 Jun 2010 07:48 #10 by LOL
Ahh Memories! Anyone start out on Prodigy? I remember when Prodigy and AOL were the internet. And newsgroups were like todays forums. I actually did online stock trading and airline reservations on Prodigy, I think in the early 90s. I had a 386 laptop with Windoze 3.1 I think it cost $2400, I still have it in the closet too!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds