My favorite thing about this site is.....

14 May 2010 15:25 #1 by LopingAlong
The way we can suggest things and talk about how best to implement an idea, and the encouragement to think outside the box. The open-mindedness and the community feel here is great. I think that in order to grow, change must be acceptable, and the community having a say is a real plus!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2010 16:02 #2 by CC
I agree. It is really cool to be at the beginning of something really cool. Thank you again to the site admins for giving us a place to play and help our community out.

14 May 2010 16:09 #3 by JMC
The "about us " describes an exciting concept. It's fun to be a part of this model

14 May 2010 17:13 #4 by MsMAM
I'll second all of those. I hope for it to be a place where we can all discuss things and have a place to discuss politics too! (One of my favorite things to do!)

I hope to increase my geekdom too :)

14 May 2010 18:17 #5 by Sunshine Girl

LopingAlong wrote: The way we can suggest things and talk about how best to implement an idea, and the encouragement to think outside the box. The open-mindedness and the community feel here is great. I think that in order to grow, change must be acceptable, and the community having a say is a real plus!

:bravo:

I couldn't have said it better myself!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

14 May 2010 19:23 #6 by Rockdoc
There is an eagerness to serve the online community rather than to manage the online community. Obviously, you will never please everyone, but the adult perspective of this site will make it sought out. Everything evolves, and this site will too. It is up to everyone to embrace changes that benefit and reject those that stifle the air of freedom that reigns here. That's a lot to ask for, but keep up the good work and do not loose site of your primary objective.

14 May 2010 19:52 #7 by The Viking

Rockdoc wrote: There is an eagerness to serve the online community rather than to manage the online community. Obviously, you will never please everyone, but the adult perspective of this site will make it sought out. Everything evolves, and this site will too. It is up to everyone to embrace changes that benefit and reject those that stifle the air of freedom that reigns here. That's a lot to ask for, but keep up the good work and do not loose site of your primary objective.

Well said! Couldn't have said it any better! :thumbsup: :Exactly: :agree: :goodone: :bravo: :goodpost: :agree: :notworthy:

Sorry, just like playing with these emoticons.

14 May 2010 19:53 #8 by The Viking

The Viking wrote:

Rockdoc wrote: There is an eagerness to serve the online community rather than to manage the online community. Obviously, you will never please everyone, but the adult perspective of this site will make it sought out. Everything evolves, and this site will too. It is up to everyone to embrace changes that benefit and reject those that stifle the air of freedom that reigns here. That's a lot to ask for, but keep up the good work and do not loose site of your primary objective.

Well said! Couldn't have said it any better! :thumbsup: :Exactly: :agree: :goodone: :bravo: :goodpost: :agree: :notworthy:

Wait that didn't sound right! :Oops:

14 May 2010 19:55 #9 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Wait that didn't sound right! :Oops:

:TMI:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

14 May 2010 20:02 #10 by CC
hahahahaha

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds