My favorite thing about this site is.....

14 May 2010 20:07 #11 by The Viking
And I really think we need to thank bandbvh for all of her scanner input. All of the accidents, road closures, weather and fires reported. That is so great to have on this site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2010 20:09 - 14 May 2010 20:14 #12 by Sunshine Girl
My favorite thing about this site is that I'm not banned ~ yet! lol

:woo hoo: rofllol :thumbsup: :crossed: :rainingsmiles: :eatdrinK: :roflol: :sunsnow: :snow: :singing rain: :Censored :Thank You: :blondmoment: B :grouphug: :Cheer :balloons: Beat that Vike!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

14 May 2010 20:10 #13 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote: And I really think we need to thank bandbvh for all of her scanner input. All of the accidents, road closures, weather and fires reported. That is so great to have on this site.

:yeahthat:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

14 May 2010 20:12 #14 by The Viking

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote: :woo hoo: rofllol :thumbsup: :crossed: :rainingsmiles: :eatdrinK: :roflol: :sunsnow: :snow: :singing rain: :Censored :Thank You: :blondmoment: B :grouphug: :Cheer :balloons: Beat that Vik!

Nope it's obvious that you like to play with the emoticons more than me. Enjoy them and that is all I will say! :Grin:

14 May 2010 20:17 #15 by The Viking
My favorite thing about this site is...........all of the extra links in one place. You can find anything you want on one page. And the coupons links are great for the local stores. Also as we really start to add events and things I think the Calendar will be a huge help for people like me who can't even remember what day it is let alone what is going on. But the best part of the site is the people who started it and their goals and vision for this site and this community.

And the great part is that what I am saying is true and you don't have to wonder if I am sucking up to stay in the good graces of the Mods to keep from being banned like happens in other unmentioned sites.

14 May 2010 20:20 #16 by The Viking
Also, I love just going to the quick links and clicking on the New Posts to see what are the most recent posts that I missed.

15 May 2010 12:46 #17 by jf1acai
I like that, along with everyone else, I am allowed to see the links that are posted.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

15 May 2010 13:10 #18 by CC
I have to say....it is great to see chocolove and jf1acai on the registered users online together on the front page.
What a wonderful bridge this has turned out to be. Old friends reuniting after so many years.
Thank you 285bound.com

15 May 2010 15:14 #19 by JMC

bandbvh wrote: I have to say....it is great to see chocolove and jf1acai on the registered users online together on the front page.
What a wonderful bridge this has turned out to be. Old friends reuniting after so many years.
Thank you 285bound.com

This can be a model on the right way to do an inclusive community site. Alienating people is not the way to pull an area together. Let's just keep it going. This is fun!

15 May 2010 15:28 - 10 Dec 2014 13:00 #20 by MyMountainTown

The Viking wrote: My favorite thing about this site is...........all of the extra links in one place. You can find anything you want on one page. And the coupons links are great for the local stores. Also as we really start to add events and things I think the Calendar will be a huge help for people like me who can't even remember what day it is let alone what is going on. But the best part of the site is the people who started it and their goals and vision for this site and this community.

And the great part is that what I am saying is true and you don't have to wonder if I am sucking up to stay in the good graces of the Mods to keep from being banned like happens in other unmentioned sites.

We tried to design the site so people could get to their favorite sites from our home and links pages. We are still constructing the links. We want to continually add them. We are also looking for local content for our blog. If you know any writers that would like to write articles about the area let us know. Thank you.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds