My favorite thing about this site is.....

15 May 2010 18:05 #21 by The Viking

bandbvh wrote: I have to say....it is great to see chocolove and jf1acai on the registered users online together on the front page.
What a wonderful bridge this has turned out to be. Old friends reuniting after so many years.
Thank you 285bound.com

I am not sure if I know them. I look forward to getting to know many new friends on here. And why reuniting after so many years if you don't mind me asking? I really do have a feeling that this site is going to bring a lot of people closer together.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 May 2010 23:38 #22 by chocolove
Oh you know me and have talked to me a few times! You only met me as Choco once though. As for the reuniting it is just with all the factions people have gone there own ways at times.

15 May 2010 23:43 #23 by The Viking

chocolove wrote: Oh you know me and have talked to me a few times! You only met me as Choco once though. As for the reuniting it is just with all the factions people have gone there own ways at times.

Yes, I figured out who you are and am glad you are here.

16 May 2010 06:52 #24 by Rockdoc
In the past few days, stimulating dialogue has endeared this site. It's so invigorating to have exchanges in which people think about what they say and in turn give you something to think about.

16 May 2010 06:53 #25 by Rockdoc
In the past few days, interesting topics and stimulating dialogue has endeared this site for me. It's so invigorating to have exchanges in which people think about what they say and in turn give you something to think about.

16 May 2010 09:03 #26 by The Viking
And actually one of my favorite things about this site is their Mission Statement in the 'About Us' at the top. They really care and they actually listen to the people in our community and found out what we really wanted and needed up here, and what was missing that could really help bring this community together and also help our local businesses and business owners. This is what is really going to make this site so successful.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds