Idea... Beware/Watch out List?

06 Nov 2010 18:31 #31 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic Idea... Beware/Watch out List?
I'm with you Major Bean on this one, the crazy bunch has run out of ammo after the PCSO race and are now branching out to attack in other areas.

How dare you not post your full name, address and bank account #'s for Becky. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Nov 2010 18:39 #32 by major bean

40coupe wrote: A poorly-disguised 'set-up' argument, bean-o....

Obviously, you're not done Jacking with the thread here.

Rant on.

You have not put forth your argument as to how my posting is self-serving, you just make the statement.
You say I am "jacking" the thread and offer no argument.
Not very convincing. Appears that any dissenting view is "jacking" to you.

Regards,
Major Bean

06 Nov 2010 19:31 #33 by Scooby72
I would never suggest confronting an aggressive driver, VERY dangerous. I was an EMT for a few years, drove an ambulance - learned a lot and also defensive driving was mandatory for driving an ambulance. Best course of action is to give them room and call CSP.

I will say there are two vehicles in particular that I see daily that scare the crap out of me, I have called CSP and will call everytime I see them driving like they do.

06 Nov 2010 20:25 #34 by major bean
Most of the time a person must to look to themselves and be very sure that their perception of the other driver has not shaded his interpretation of the motives for the actions of perceived "aggressive" driver. Most of the time "hurry" is not "aggressive". Nor is "stupidity" the same as "aggression". Sometimes our critical attitude of others taints our view of their actions, motive, and driving ability.

Regards,
Major Bean

07 Nov 2010 08:44 #35 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Idea... Beware/Watch out List?
It just goes to show that birds of a feather really do travel together.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds