Christmas Songs....

10 Dec 2011 19:26 #111 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Christmas Songs....
[youtube:2rtbjcch]
[/youtube:2rtbjcch]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Dec 2011 20:22 #112 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Christmas Songs....
May have already been posted, but I still like this one:

[youtube:57wncmgs]
[/youtube:57wncmgs]

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

10 Dec 2011 20:50 #113 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Christmas Songs....
[youtube:22p8r0wc]
[/youtube:22p8r0wc]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

10 Dec 2011 20:54 #114 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2g4cae7r]
[/youtube:2g4cae7r]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

10 Dec 2011 21:04 #115 by otisptoadwater
Ok, it's not really a Christmas song but around our house the Yogi records came out around Christmas time and the old and my uncles always got a laugh out of them...

[youtube:1c1dkspi]
[/youtube:1c1dkspi]

10 Dec 2011 21:23 #116 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:hx2at7w4]
[/youtube:hx2at7w4]

10 Dec 2011 22:58 #117 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:bzf0atjf]
[/youtube:bzf0atjf]

11 Dec 2011 00:51 #118 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Christmas Songs....
[youtube:3526hwd8]
[/youtube:3526hwd8]

11 Dec 2011 19:58 #119 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1p3z1k5p]
[/youtube:1p3z1k5p]

16 Dec 2011 07:16 #120 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Christmas Songs....
Every year the Dom and Jane Morning Show on Mix100 does a "Warm and Fuzzy Christmas" show where they bring in local musical talent to sing Christmas classics and new holiday songs that they've written and it's something I :heart: listening to. I appreciate the support they provide for local talent, and the non-recycled sound of Christmas songs. They do a great job of coordinating switching the acts, it's all very seamless and enjoyable to listen to. If you'd like to listen, they stream their broadcast here , and they will replay this show on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds