So how are you today?

04 Dec 2010 14:19 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic So how are you today?
I'm laying on the couch, I had a bag of Special Requests, 4 beers, and all my games are winning, I don't think I could possibly feel any better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Dec 2010 15:18 #12 by daisychain
Replied by daisychain on topic So how are you today?
CG: Awesome day! :thumbsup:

04 Dec 2010 17:24 #13 by pinedust
Replied by pinedust on topic So how are you today?

CinnamonGirl wrote: I had a great day today. I was at a store near me with my daughter. Two people thought that we were sisters. Who hoo. That is like getting carded at the liquor store.

Oh, your poor daughter! :Crying:

04 Dec 2010 17:28 #14 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic So how are you today?
I have to admit. She didn't like it as much as I did.

05 Dec 2010 10:12 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic So how are you today?
I'm great today..I woke up naturally at 9:34am, got a big pot of blue mountain coffee going, i'm looking at these NFL, thats hard cause they are all coin tosses, and i'm expressing myself here at 285Bound, and my wife has a fire going and is preparing a USDA Certified PRIME RIB...what more could a man want?

05 Dec 2010 10:22 #16 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic So how are you today?
Me? Not doing too badly. The wife built a pot of coffee, then she put some birdseed and suet in the feeders outside the window, so we can now watch the wildlife feeding. She just now threw another log onto the fire and plugged in a DVD. Pretty soon she will begin fixing dinner but in the meanwhile she has brought me a glass of wine. I believe that after dinner she is going to take the SUV and fill it up with gas and check the tire pressure.
All in all, a pretty good day.

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Dec 2010 11:42 #17 by Local_Historian
Undermotivated. Currently purusing patterns for a winter cowl for stepdaughter, since those seem to be the college rage rather than scarves, already done some laundry,started the chicken chili but realized I'd forgotten a main ingredient - the cheese - so I need to go to the store in a bit. Have some new versions of antique ornaments to make as well, but since I'm undermotivated, sitting in my chair (after trip to store) and crocheting may be about as motivated as I get all day.

I'd bake, but I baked yesterday and the guys haven't managed to empty the cookie jar yet. Too early for holiday baking yet.

05 Dec 2010 11:44 #18 by AlpineMike
Replied by AlpineMike on topic So how are you today?
Doing well, slept in quite late today till 9:50 am. I hiked till dark yesterday. I may give some friends a visit today and catch up with things. Glad you asked CinnimonGirl, I was feeling like nobody cared. Thanks!

05 Dec 2010 12:13 #19 by Surveyor
Replied by Surveyor on topic So how are you today?
So-so. Got a pot of chili on and it's Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family. Chimney's clogged, so it's cold here. Got some bad days ahead, but for now and chillin'.

05 Dec 2010 12:38 #20 by Travelingirl
Replied by Travelingirl on topic So how are you today?
Just met the neighbors! Really great couple from upstate New York. The best news is that they have a sweet black lab named Mr. Blackjack. When they travel Mr. Blackjack will stay with me! It's sunny and a perfect 65 degrees outside! This is going to be a fun place to live for the next few months!

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds