So how are you today?

05 Dec 2010 22:42 #41 by Local_Historian

Vice Lord wrote:

Local_Historian wrote: Undermotivated. Currently purusing patterns for a winter cowl for stepdaughter, since those seem to be the college rage rather than scarves, already done some laundry,started the chicken chili but realized I'd forgotten a main ingredient - the cheese - so I need to go to the store in a bit. Have some new versions of antique ornaments to make as well, but since I'm undermotivated, sitting in my chair (after trip to store) and crocheting may be about as motivated as I get all day.

You do know that my wife is the undefeated, undisputed chrochete queen don't you? I can't believe you and her have anything in common. Surprised

LMAO - let me guess, she's published her own patterns, has several books out, and what else, oh yeah, she's head of the Denver yarnbombing team. let's see, what else? Oh right - you raise your own sheep, she shears them, cleans, spins, dyes the wool, and does it so fine, it looks like machined cloth when woven - which she does as well - all in one afternoon.

can you get more ridiculous?

and it's spelled crochet - chrochete is your made up version of it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Dec 2010 22:44 #42 by Local_Historian

CinnamonGirl wrote: I love to crochet.

You and I still need to meet up near a copy machine so I can pass on a bunch of these patterns. When I sorted, I found I have seven binders full right now.

Do you want any of the toy patterns, or just the clothing and household ones?

15 Dec 2010 18:27 #43 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic So how are you today?
Okay, I a thinking of watching a movie, should I watch

Groundhog Day
Love Actually
Elf
Oklahoma

15 Dec 2010 19:09 #44 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic So how are you today?
"Another Fine Mess" with Laurel and Hardy.

Regards,
Major Bean

15 Dec 2010 19:10 #45 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic So how are you today?
No, no. not my kind of thing. I am now leaning toward Chick flick tonight. That might keep my warm under a blanket.

But you all have to be good. :sunshine:

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds